For Sale PureExtracts-120 Butane Extractor Excellent Opportunity for trades

PE-120 Butane Extractor For Sale

With harvest season upon us we have a great opportunity to offer to the community. Depending on your needs this could be a super valuable asset to have under your roof. We are currently offering our Pure Extracts model 120 butane extractor for sale. This machine is essentially brand new, with only ~20 runs under its belt. Our original contract and venture fell through for various reasons unrelated to the

machine itself, and other priorities became more important. We tried hard to be able to keep it and see this baby run in her full glory, and we are actually very sad to see her go, but I know there is going to be a group out there who sees the value of this machine and can really use it to it’s full potential. This machine produces some of the safest and most beautiful extracts on a commercial scale.

This machine can fit 90-120lbs per run depending on how finely you grind everything. There are only three machines of this kind in existence, including this one. Our colleague Jeremiah has worked on his own PE120 machine for the last two years and has been the main person to develop all of the SOPs. He has an intimate knowledge of the machine and can vouch for its quality and help answer any questions.

Jeremiah will be available to train the purchaser on the machine and run a full setup, and his fee is included in the selling price. This will include three days of training, a $10,000 value.

As many of you probably know when it comes to purchasing equipment new from a manufacturer, the time between making the purchase and actually seeing your machine delivered and set up can be delayed for months and months. With this purchase though, it is essentially turn-key, and ready to be picked up off the lot and driven to its new home.

Machine Highlights (Full specs at bottom of post)

• Touch screen automation for ball valves, digital temp and pressure read outs.
  • Programmed safety protocols
  • ASME certified, PSI peer reviewed
  • This System is pest free and everything is in working order. No mechanical issue, holds vacuum.
  • System will be bolted to 20-foot trailer, ready to be driven away
  • Close to brand new – less than 50-runs
  • $40k in add-ons and additional equipment/parts included in sale

Total Items Included in Sale:

• PE120 Butane Extractor ($500k value)
  • In-person install and training ($10k value)
  • Additional MVP Recovery Pump - to aid in recovery speed. ($12k value)
  • Extra Recovery Tank
  • Butane ($10k value)
  • 20ftx8ft 2-Axle Trailer (~$10k value)

We are looking for $500k for this package. We are very flexible with this sale, and could be open to cash, wire, BTC, trades (isolate, distillate, smokable flower, etc.)

****Listed below are the full specifications and features as found on the company’s website ( https://www.thepureextractor.com/ ) A skilled extractor will be able to hit these specs. Additional gallery photos can be viewed at https://www.thepureextractor.com/gallery

FEATURES:

• Fully jacketed two vessel construction - conical upper chamber and oil collection chamber.
  • Extraction process does not consume and does not need recharging with extraction solvent.
  • In line filtration through activated carbon and molecular sieves or silica gel.
  • Made in USA and Europe from electroplated, polished 3/16 cold rolled stainless steel.

LAB REQIREMENTS/COMPLIANCE:

• 480v three phase power and a 50amp circuit
  • C1D1 compliant hard piping for electricity
  • Butane monitoring system as well as nitrogen service.
  • Fork lift needed on-site for install

MACHINE SPECS:

• Dimensions of Unit: 10’ height x 5’ length x 8’ width
  • Weight of Unit: 4,440 lbs. (1,996 kg)
  • Extraction Capacity: 52 gallons (198 litres)
  • Gas Storage Tank Volume: Determined by local regulations
  • Working Extraction Volume: Determined by local regulations
  • Extraction Cycle Pressure: 31 psi
  • Extraction Cycle Time: 1 Hour (60 minutes)
  • Pressure Tested: >1,000 psi
  • Electrical Requirements: 240V or 120V (28A at startup, then runs at 10A)

CERTIFICATIONS FOR PRESSURE VESSELS AND PARTS

• ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 ‘U’
  • ASME BPE Standards
  • CE/PED for Europe
  • National Board ‘R’ Repair Stamp
  • API-620 and API-650
  • ASME B31.3 Process Piping
  • CRN - Canada
  • MOM - Singapore
  • OSHA
  • CSE (Confined Space Entry)
  • USDA and FDA
  • 3A Standards
  • NR-13
  • D1 – China

ASME PRESSURE VESSEL MATERIALS

To ensure the ASME pressure vessels we engineer perform to perfection and are built to last, we use only excellent stainless materials:

• T-316L (standard)
  • T-304L
  • T317L
  • C-22
  • C-276/HASTELLOY®*
  • AL-6XN®*

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Cheers,
Luke

4 Likes

@Killa12345, that’s one expensive trailer.

3 Likes

You will laugh even harder when the orginal bill from the company who sold us the machine was 30k.

1 Like

Jeez, I knew that was one expensive trailer. :grin: It is a very nice unit if it performs as well as it looks on paper.

I’m assuming this has been sold?

We actually just kept using it. Could be open to selling it. Send me a dm

2 Likes

Where is it located.

1 Like

Sountern oregon

2 Likes

Well, comes with a trailer still right haha? That’s a bonus. Definitely give me a 2021 quote @ProEndo

I’m trying to map out our plans and big systems make me go oooo ahhhh

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity do you have any final product pictures? I always see Indra saying there’s no need to vacuum purge slabs coming straight out of the extractor. Always wondered if he’s full of shit or not

6 Likes

That machine i saw of his was a monster, never saw it ran and had all kinds of things it could “do”. Always wanted to take for test drive

2 Likes

Hahaha the trailer long story but no the trailer is no longer included.

1 Like

Indra is full of shit. I unfortunately listened to him when he said 100lbs an hour and no need to winterize. I was quite an amateur back then :slight_smile: the machine itself is solid and is the safest machine you can buy. For some you may not care about that but when training new staff it feels good knowing there is auotmatic shut offs.

We crc a lot of products that come out of this unit and we focus on hemp not T. The main issue was recovering the gas. We eneded uo getting an icedtek to deal improve our recovery speeds.

2 Likes

Indra never ran the machine himself that was the problem. All of his talk was just theory. The amount of lbs it could run was based his estimations not actual data. When indra som johnmy showed up he didnt really know how to run it either.

There was little to no help from indra or johnny when we had issues. I believe there is 6 of these in the wild. Indra blew all the money and the company he used to make the cones is owed a shit ton of money and so there is a stand still becuase indra and johnny arent really sales guys.

2 Likes

Ya they are cool but way over done from what i saw. If it ran right and set up right it would be a killer machine to run for yr maybe 2 and bail on it. It sure it could easily be converted normally and fast if you wanted. Saw the 100 an hr, what us jt really? Also are you using only one mvp 60 for that machine.

1 Like

Hahaha but what about all his patents on hydrocarbon extraction he always boasts about on hash church?!? :joy::joy: That dude just seems like such a tool

2 Likes