For Sale: cGMP & Kosher Certified CBD Distillate with Non-Detectable D9-THC at LOQ of 0.007%

We are running a sale on these two batches of distillate we have in stock. We plan to add more batches to the sale if there is any traction with these. Our ability to supply large volumes of cGMP Kosher-certified distillate is perfect for an organization that needs a consistent supply of consistently high-quality material. Our goal is to pique interest in our products and work into long term supply arrangements.

Our minimum order quantity is 1-kilogram.

Pricing will be discussed through DM.

Interested parties please DM with the quantity and batch that you are interested in.

Batch # 20123: 147kg available
Batch # 20126: 182kg available
Batch #20132: 193kg availableHPE_NDT_20132.pdf (680.9 KB)

HPE_NDT_20123.pdf (7.1 MB) HPE_NDT_20126.pdf (533.1 KB)

3 Likes

Your COA’s say isolate, but your ad says distillate. Can you share with us a basic overview of your THC remediation process.

Also can you share a range of pricing, It will save you a lot of wasted time and also potential buyers will be more interested if they have some idea of what you think your cbd is worth.

Thanks,

1 Like

@thesk8nmidget I’m not sure why the COA’s say Isolate and not Distillate.

Our initial extraction is CO2 and THC Remediation process is CO2 Flash Chromatography with no co-solvents or media. It is completed utilizing a THAR unit that has been tweaked a bit.

Pricing is between $1575-$2150. I know its not the cheapest, but supply and quality are consistent and its GMP.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, I’m not familar with the CO2 flash units at all but I am very familiar with the standard liquid chromatography for THC remediation.

Did you biomass start with no CBG? or does that get lost in your remediation process?

The biomass had minimal CBG and the remainder was lost in the remediation/purification process

@Ruderalis710

Gotta increase minors retention to keep up with competition

1 Like

@Mosaic_Co-Labs I agree 100% and we are in the process of doing so. Our compliant distillate has a fair amount more minors present.

What do you and others think is a fair price for this product given the state of the market, it is produced in a cGMP facility, us not liquidating/going out of business, and having a consistent supply?

Singles from 1500-2000 and going down to 1000 with volume purchases domestic… prices fluctuating all over the place internationally

1 Like

Ruderails710, EU enquiry here with some compliance questions, can you DM me and I can fill you in. Can import under licence to UK, Cheers