For Sale – Bruteless Hash Washing System (Complete Lab) - OKC - Mint Condition

Hi – We’re selling a complete Bruteless Hash Washing System (Complete Lab Equipment) in Oklahoma City, OK. The equipment has barely been used and is in mint condition. We’re selling the complete Bruteless Hash System for $15K. Please see below for the list of included lab items and photos. Please message me if interested – we can arrange shipping, etc. Motivated seller, thanks!

1x – Bruteless Commerical Hash Washing System
1x – Frenchy Full Mess 44 Gallon 8 Bag Kit
1x – Open Ice Water Hash Washing Liners (65 Gallons)
2x – Large Harvest Right Pharmaceutical Freeze Dryer
1x – Small Harvest Pharmaceutical Freeze Dryer
1x – Rosin Press
1x – PurePressure Lab Grade Hash Washing Platform
Selling all items for $15K total

The Bruteless Commercial system is the ultimate, high volume laboratory-sized bubble hash washing kit. With the 65 gallon Bruteless as the main wash vessel, you can easily wash up to 15,000 fresh frozen grams per run. It’s paired with two 44 gallon Bruteless drain vessels, two pumps, two hose kits, and every connection needed to create incredible water management capabilities. This system enables you do two full massive wash cycles per day, each with three washes each, for efficiency and throughput never before thought possible.

7 Likes

Fuck if I could afford this right now I’d be in the car.

8 Likes

Same thought.

When can I come look at this equipment?? I’m in OKC ?

Any chance you’ll sell the small harvest right seperate?

Still available?

Sold with tentative review/pickup underway. Ty

2 Likes

Last I checked today after he got on the phone. Spoke with OP and setting up pickup with family. Vacation just ended and being like a hawk hopefully pays off shortly. @SubstituteCreature

7/4/2022 looking fun?

2 Likes

Anytime anywhere is how I operate.

1 Like

Is this still available?

interested in selling the setup without the freeze dryers? already have some and looking to upgrade my setup, in okc as well

Is this ad still live? Im interested.

Anything still available ?

hello if you still have equipment can you please call me 520-240-9199

Would you be willing sell just a couple items off the list?