For Sale, 200+ acres in Oregon, certified Organic for 20+ years. 20 acres planted to high CBD hemp

We are growing about 20 acres on this farm this year.
It has a little over 200 acres of the best water rights in eastern Oregon.
So next year it could easily be a large grow project.
With plenty of water, a dry climate, and remote enough there’s no worries of cross-pollination; We think this farm is a very ideal hemp growing area.
We’ve owned the property for about 15 years and it has been Oregon Tilth Certified organic the whole time. The owner before us also had it certified for I think around 10 years?
Making this one of the oldest certified organic hemp farms. So the hemp plants shouldn’t be pulling up any chemical residues and it’s a good selling story for your CBD products.
2 reasons we are selling:

1: The farm is a few hours drive from our main farm where we are growing 45 acres certified organic. So its spreading us too thin taking care of both.

2: After research and talking to a ton of extractors and retailers at a couple of hemp conferences; It sounds like there is a real huge need for a certified organic product. And there are very limited extractors available that are certified to process it.
A certified organic product appears like its going to have a higher demand and premium over the next few years, versus standard grow, quickly getting saturated by huge acreages coming on this year.
So we are selling to finance our 45 acre grow and build a certified extraction plant on the farm.

1 Like

What’s the asking price?

Open to best offer. But would like to target around the price we would get for the full spectrum oil off the 20 acres that is growing on the farm this year.
A little over 30K plants. 3 dry pounds per plant for this variety is realistic if treated right.
This variety averages over 14% cbd.
Obviously that’s all good scenarios. Real life is always different.
The earlier it sells, the better the price will be. If its closer to harvest, I’ll want closer or maybe above those numbers?

Where exactly is it located? Do you have a post somewhere with pictures?

Price pm me

Yes, here is a link. Note, this was written and posted before the hemp infrastructure and grow was started.
So some changes have happened and of course asking price had to change.

I know many of you on this form know the right people that are interested in getting into hemp. Do have any suggestions on where else to post?