Food grade sprayer

I watched some folks use a Wagner power sprayer to apply sunflower oil to gummy molds. I assume, the Wagner isn’t food grade due to it being a stain sprayer for decks and patios.

I am looking for either a stainless sprayer that is food grade or an electric version that will be on demand for an 8 hour shift without constant pumping or refilling the tank. Volume to be sprayed over an 8 hour shift is close to 4L.

Any help is appreciated. I have no google-fu abilities and I didn’t return much from food grade sprayer, electric sprayer, oil sprayer searches on the forum.

1 Like

It looks like it would not be hard to make one yourself, just a high pressure pump and misters.

This company makes industrial food grade sprayers. I’m sure there are many others:

3 Likes

Check your direct messages

2 Likes

Found it!!!

3 Likes

If I can be honest grainger has some stuff like this but then you’d have to rig up food grade hosing and a compressor system or something.

Also not sure if you can use it with oil.

2 Likes

Based on your description of what you want it for, this might be of use to you-

1 Like

I got the Krea Swiss on the way…thanks a metric effton

2 Likes

I ran out of time to build anything. I agree and the next food grade facility we build out will be using compressed air where I can.

1 Like

Just freeze the Disty and smash it and push distillate shards into the gummies