Flower infusion technology for sale

of course everything can be bought. I make no secret of this, which is why I have uploaded photos of the equipment. The key is to find a way to do it well, which is not as easy as buying machines. It cost us a lot more than the machines to get to this process.

1 Like

So it a special wrist motion?

Or do the flip flops make it more efficient?

Tumble spray then tumble vac sound about right?

4 Likes

I write right away that I have no time for stupid discussions, I will not even reply. If anyone is interested, please write on priv. Thank you.

2 Likes

up and up

and up

1 Like

3 Likes

and up

I think this is probably one of the best set ups I have seen so far.

Considering there are many different ways to infuse - cryo, solvents , heat this option looks pretty optimal.

You can do a lot of scale.

Cryo is great but you can lack scale to sizes like this.

5 Likes

Correct. Several methods can be used with this kit. A very optimal solution.

1 Like

Sali, i am interested. Can you DM me cant seem to figure out how to do it.

OK, check DM.

up and ap

Hi please dm me, im located in Denmark and im interested in your setup + traning and know how

Do yourself a favor and save the money and wasted energy. The hardware is available cheap on the Internet and anyone can walk you through this process without “selling or charging for false and rudimentary” processes.

None of which requires paying someone for any remotely claimed trade secrets or whatever. Buyer beware.

3 Likes

I have written on dm. However, I would like to point out that I sell the equipment plus we show you what and how to do when selling. We do not sell the training itself.

1 Like

What’s price tag on the whole set plus training.

I sent a message to dm

and up

Ok so I use a tumbler for two reasons. I use a solvent Wich is sprayed under vacuum then after all solvent is recovered under vacuum

On for the flowers to be in motion so to be able to spray all sides and have a homgeounus infusion of hhc on the flower

The second reason is vacuüm dinamics

So the flower go s into the tumbler it s closed and a vacuum is pulled because there is a vacuum inside the solvent that I use once in that vacuum will evaporate at a lower boiling point so once the droplet comes out of the nozzle into the vacuum space the solvent evaporates off very quickly (flash evaporation)

As a result the droplet that falls on the flower is now very concentrated Hhc and has even less solvent inside

There is still some solvent entrained in this droplet so once the spraying is done I leave it under vacuum for a while to take out all the solvent and that’s it nothing spectacular

But because I spray an oil some discoloration is visible I don t think it s possible to ever get rid of that for oils on cellulose stain

To make sure all solvent is out in the ppb range

3 Likes

and up