Flower infusion technology for sale

I have for sale technologies for infusion of flowers with hhc/hhc-p/thc-p distillates.
Possibility of using solvent or heat technology.
You can infuse 100 kg of flowers per day.
The entire installation located in the Czech Republic is for sale. If anyone is interested, we can also provide the office where the installation is located.
The price includes full training and all the know-how on how to get flowers like in the photo. In addition, he gives contact to a laboratory that produces the best distillates for use on flowers in Europe. If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Uploading: E40D803D-62E6-4D1C-9C19-513AB85FF824.jpeg…

6 Likes

Why are you selling.

I was just over at cannafest and got to see the market.

2 Likes

I am selling because I am changing industry. The product is very good. The future buyer will be satisfied.

Wearing the full lab suit with slides has got to be a joke lmao

26 Likes

im glad you didnt wear socks with your sandals, Tyvek, and full face! :laughing:

11 Likes
1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

of course everything can be bought. I make no secret of this, which is why I have uploaded photos of the equipment. The key is to find a way to do it well, which is not as easy as buying machines. It cost us a lot more than the machines to get to this process.

1 Like

So it a special wrist motion?

Or do the flip flops make it more efficient?

Tumble spray then tumble vac sound about right?

4 Likes

I write right away that I have no time for stupid discussions, I will not even reply. If anyone is interested, please write on priv. Thank you.

2 Likes

up and up

and up

1 Like

3 Likes

and up

I think this is probably one of the best set ups I have seen so far.

Considering there are many different ways to infuse - cryo, solvents , heat this option looks pretty optimal.

You can do a lot of scale.

Cryo is great but you can lack scale to sizes like this.

5 Likes

Correct. Several methods can be used with this kit. A very optimal solution.

1 Like

Sali, i am interested. Can you DM me cant seem to figure out how to do it.

OK, check DM.

up and ap