Florida is hiring. Have several labs reaching out to me to fill their tech and management positions including lab directors. Read and respond if interested

Dm me please sir.

Yooooo

Hey I’m a Chemistry graduate from the state honors college in Florida and am very interested in one of these positions. Let me know what I can do. Relocation is not a major issue, I have friends and places to stay in the majority of the state.

If you have a degree in process technology than everything is easy to run :slight_smile:

1 Like

But also humidity seperates the men from the boys. These west coast people have no idea what it means to be in a sauna mixed with hot soup at all times of the day/night lol.

6 Likes

@Siosis , I can’t figure out how to DM you on this site but I’m promise I’m much better at extractions then navigating this site. You can check out my page on ig @badwizardconcentrates . I’m willing to relocate for the right position, Can do just about anything you need or want or haven’t thought of yet when it comes after growing. I’ve consulted for 2 non-volatile ethanol labs already one in CA and one in NV. I could tell you more about me and my experience in a private conversation if your interested.

1 Like

Sent you a dm check your notifications

I live in Florida and are interested DM me

Getting all these into a portfolio today to get to the several labs around here and maybe a couple in the Carolinas or Tennessee. Just to have the options. Sorry for the delays life’s been busy

I have only gotten 6 emails from you guys. Feel free to send resumes and an intro to hunter@h2processing.com

my list of techs is going out next week. I followed up with most of you but ive only recieved 6 emails from here so far. If you sent me a PDF on the forum please put it into an email and add an intro of yourself. Get it to me ASAP or your going to miss out on the first round of reviews by the labs around FL and the south.

1 Like

I am an experienced HPLC chemist working in the pharmaceutical industry with a great interest in extractions and analysis. This would be a great direction to take my career in the Tampa Bay area.

Send me a resume. And would you like to work in testing or extraction? Testing pays more at the start but not much upward mobility. Extractions Harding to learn since your already knowledgeable in testing and not in extraction.

Good To Know Starts Rubbing Hands Like Birdman

3 Likes

Both positions sound interesting honestly. I would love to learn more about extractions and move up in that field. Hopefully there is availability in the Tampa area at my current salary or better, as that would play the biggest role. I have emailed my resume.

All resumes sent to me to date have been compiled and sent off to the labs around the state. I will be in contact with you all individually as i hear responses on interest in particular individuals. Thanks!

I would love to relocate. I can send a resume but I have experience in the cali and Mass market.

Resume sent to hunter@h2processing.com

Better late than never.

I have 5 years Extraction experience, I’ve won 5 cannabis cups. I can do etoh, distillation, hydrocarbon extraction, ThCa crystals, CBD Isolate. Currently in Florida looking for processing jobs

1 Like