Florida CBD labs and product manufacturers read this it will benefit you greatly

So I’m already consulting for 3 of the 5 labs in Florida. Including my own in Orlando. So only 1 lab left and I’m in every lab. Looking to be a go between for all of Florida.

Little about me I built the first extraction lab in Florida under trulieve and have about half a decade of experience in ethanol and BHO extraction.

I have ties to the UF hemp program and the hemp derived from there and can connect your upcoming labs to their cheap and in state available hemp.

You could say I’m teaching my competition but there’s so much meat on the bone that we can all succeed and I’d rather create the network and associates through helping the labs then be isolated. I can help you secure biomass and then help you sell all your product. My demands from in state and out of state clients can take all you can produce.

Please feel free to produce. I can help get you hookups on machines, consult for your build out, and help you with your SOPs. We should have an environment of teamwork then viewing each other as competition. There’s so much demand currently I can help you facilitate that.

My main goal isn’t profit but team work and networking. I’m already very connected in Florida and around in a handful of other states, I’d love to continue building the network of Florida labs. I can also help you import skilled labor and lab directors as that is probably the hardest part of being in Florida.

Please feel free to reach out and dm me for further details!

11 Likes

Anyone looking to start labs or start up in Florida feel free to reach out as well I can get you set up with engineers and architects In the state that are the only firms that have any experience building labs and production facilities

2 Likes

What is the bear minimum to start researching in this state. Say you didnt want to sell any of the finished product.

Id really like to open a super small legal lab here in Florida for research purposes only. Only working with CBD Hemp and donating all the finished product to patients in need and cant afford to pay for medication or destroying all finished product.

Id like to have full testing capabilities on site as well.

How hard would it be to do something like this in a non permanent location?

4 Likes

Ive been blowing up Greg Hodges (not a dox hes a gov employee) for about a month now ever since he "idk lol"ed me in January, and I saw @Siosis setting up his op. Messed up. I think you have to go over florida’s head straight to the DEA

1 Like

Well permit program opens in July. That would be your best bet. I can get you under the arm of protection of the UF hemp study program through use of their hemp and association with that company but I’m not sure how much protection this will Offer.

3 Likes

I’ve bypassed this all by being associated with the UF hemp studies program and therefore will not even need to apply in July for a license/permit all though we will be

4 Likes

I probably work at one of those 3 labs that you helped setup lol. I wanted to know if it is still possible to start my own lab now. Is there a restriction in Florida for the number of CBD extraction labs? I know how the setup would be and how to run it, just don’t know how to start. If you wanna talk lmk, I can’t DM yet cause i just started this account lol.