Floraplex Terpenes

Hi Franz! That’s awesome! Blake’s a great guy. He’s our new Shipping Manager :slight_smile:

Thanks for the review! I LOVE Gelato. We’re stoked you are so happy. Anything we can do to help just ask!

1 Like

Tasty! Granddaddy Gelato Cough sounds like a real winner :smiley: I like to mix Gelato and Zkittlez 50/50, a winner as well!

2 Likes

I see your mailing address in Michigan, do you guys sell out of shop in person also?

2 Likes

Did you guys discontinue the Tahoe OG?

2 Likes

We do! We offer Will Call for orders of at least $1,000. We are in Ypsilanti, MI.

Nope :slight_smile: Floraplex Terpenes Tahoe OG terpene strain blend

4 Likes

You did it again @FloraplexTerpenes. I’d have to say my grape ape at wiff I was thinking ugh… But the moment mixed 2-3% w my base crc oil and WOW the flavors came out! Perfect!:facepunch:

4 Likes

:pray: thank you very much

1 Like

I have to ask…some ppl had the diluent analyzed and I think they said it came back w more than the advertised terps, was just more terps though thank God… Don’t quote me on this just wondering what’s your thoughts after TT viscosity is on blast at the moment when ppl have seen behind the wizards curtain

Will y’all stay true to a terpenes only diluent

1 Like

Thank you for your comments and kind words. We will offer terpene diluents as long as there is a demand for them, however, trends change quickly in this industry and that is why we are building Floraplex in a way that we are able to pivot and respond quickly to the forever evolving needs of our customers/industry. With that being said we will NEVER do what TT is accused of doing, you can rest assured of that.

4 Likes

Here is the lab results (pic of graph) for floraplex dilutent

7 Likes

Ok so I need the charts for dummies explanation of this please!

Please give your thoughts after reading that chart, regardless if good or bad @FloraplexTerpenes seems to be upfront but I don’t even know what I’m reading

@FloraplexTerpenes do you think this graph represents your product as advertised? Just making sure the curtains are gone

1 Like

Read the top of each peak, it has the terpene on it that’s in there. Each peak is a different substance.

4 Likes

Anything look off to you? Lol I’m just now understand terpenes and they are to many for me to know
I googled most them…all terpenes looks like to me whewww

2 Likes

Hi StoneD!

Yes, that chart does represent terpenes in our Terpene Diluent. That’s what @Demontrich got tested. It looks like you may be mixing up the test DemonTrich did on our Terpene Diluent with the ingredients we posted for our Terpene Diluent Thickener. Sometimes the names can be easy to mix up because they are so similar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a fundamental question for you guys. Where are you getting your data that you use to imitate actual cannabis chemovar (strains)? Do you give that farm(s) credit? What are you analyzing for? How do you taste your product?

3 Likes

Hi Jack!

We aggregate data for strain specific and general ‘indica,’ ‘hybrid,’ and ‘sativa’ terpene profiles (we then modify) from various sources, including public research and various publications. Testing for a wide range of common terpenes. We produce flavor and aroma products serving a few different industries, so we may use analytical testing, our skilled chemist and flavorist, and trusted testers for new product development. Thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So you have generic data that you tinker with. The tasting milieu is still unclear but I understand that disclosing the matrix you use to test flavors, publicly, may not be possible. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

What are your favourite flavours?, seems youve tried alot

Samples are in

My first impression with the amped up flavors is they all smell really good from the jar

9 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to hear what you think after you try them! :smiley: