Correct, from what I understand so far…

2 Likes

@ bosco400 Haha… he’s charging though lol :joy:

1 Like

I seem to remember this also

1 Like

what cart are ya using for that mix? hole size etc

1 Like

Can you link where floraplex stated the diluent recipe?

They never listed the regular diluent ingredients.

3 Likes

@Demontrich had it tested

3 Likes

isnt this recipe for the regular diluent?

Nope, this was the High Viscosity aka. “Thickener” one. They had 3, “Terpene Diluent” “High Viscosity Terpene Diluent” and “Uber Thick.”

4 Likes

i think you have it mixed up because I contacted floraplex to confirm that the thickener was the recipe posted that was mostly bisabolol, bisabolene, phytol, etc

Yes, look at the graph, do you see any of those terpenes there? Theres more so obviously this isnt the " thickener", the uber thick was confirmed to be vitamin e acetate, which only leave 1 left, the dilutent.

1 Like

so @FloraplexTerpenes really doesnt answer anything now? I am emailing them and nothing.

2 Likes

I will be dropping off a sample of uber thick to a lab that can detect vit E hopefully this friday so next friday I should have the results

7 Likes

u think their terps and diluent are safe? i need to re up urgently

I also have a bottle, along with 4 other terp compa thickener and dilutent.

Its labeled in a seperate bag

“Poison do NOT use, send to cdc if asked”

3 Likes

Imo and many others, and dilutent and thickener are “use at your own risk”!

Better yet, do NOT use.
Dilutent or thickeners

4 Likes

i wouldnt use any dilluent other than cbd distillate from a trusted source

I have a cart being tested with their terps in it at 13% so if it comes back negative for vitamin E then we can rule out their terps having any it it. Not that I think they do just saying

here are some level 3 verified slingers that have been active in the past month
not sure who has what but it is a good start if youre looking to safely cut your thc distillate for pens, I think we should push them and this idea when people come here looking for advice on cut

5 Likes

On average, how much is CBD costing per gram aprox?

i think there was someone selling liters for ~2000

2 Likes

Twice the price of flora diluent aprox. Is the cutting ratio the same? Does it dilute it more or less? If I would cutt 5% with diluent, can I just change it for or is it thinner where it could leak, or maybe thicker it won’t vape?