Apple jacks
Cherry pie
Sour diesel
Pineapple Express
Strawberry cough

2 Likes

All good from the sample packs I got from ya

3 Likes

I noticed there were a lot of pages, do you have a promo code for future4200 community?

1 Like

future4200 IS the coupon code :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey Gang! :wave:

In our continuing efforts to help improve the industry, today we are releasing a range of California state regulatory test results for our strain blends (pesticides, heavy metals, and residual solvents). Our blends were tested undiluted at full strength. Also, we’re very happy to announce that today we are releasing what we call a Terpene Spec Sheet - the first-of-its kind - which lists every terpene in all our blends and their % in each blend!

Our Terpene Spec Sheets (TSS) show our strain blends are made from around 20 to more than 40 all-natural isolated terpenes, comprised of generally greater than 98% terpenes, without fillers like phytol.

Completed test results can be found at the following links:

Strain Blends Terpene Spec Sheets
Strain Blends Residual Solvent and Pesticide Consolidated COAs
Strain Blends Heavy Metals COAs

For example, here are all the test results for Gelato:

Gelato Terpene Spec Sheet
Floraplex-Gelato-TSS.pdf (1.3 MB)

Gelato Residual Solvent and Pesticide Consolidated COA
Floraplex-Gelato-Residual-Pesticides-and-Solvents-Analysis.pdf (381.4 KB)

Gelato Heavy Metals COA
Floraplex-Gelato-Heavy-Metal-Analysis.pdf (401.3 KB)

We have a lot of exciting things planned and intend to keep making waves, rocking the boats to get our customers better, more unique products at lower pricing! And be on the lookout or our new series of articles in Leafy, coming soon!

5 Likes

Help us improve the industry:

Ask your terpene supplier to provide you the same tests we just published. If they refuse ask them why. If their answer isn’t satisfactory then we are more than happy to welcome new customers :slight_smile:

We offer free samples to businesses :gift:

7 Likes

I’ve always used True Terpenes, but stuff like this really makes me want to give your brand a go.
Big ups on your transparency.

5 Likes

Thanks! We really appreciate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really enjoying everything from @FloraplexTerpenes so far!

4 Likes

Thanks square root! Very kind of you to say! We’re stoked you’re enjoying everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be putting some proper reviews together here soon

3 Likes

Hey Irie, just wanted to let you know that Watermelon OG is now available in 5ml and 15ml bottles!

2 Likes

Will you have green crack and clementine back in stock soon?

btw best terps that I’ve used and I’ve tried a ton

1 Like

Hi virtuousmeds! Thanks for the kind words, I’m happy you like our products. We try hard for our customers every day :slight_smile:

Yes, we will have Clementine back. I’m not sure on the time frame. We won’t be bringing Green Crack back, but we have many new products we are releasing soon!

2 Likes

Im certainly late to post here but I just tried your terps out for the first time and loved them. I used the GLG discount (25% off) to my order and Blake tossed in a free sample of Gelato. Just from taste I think Floraplex has a better viscosity dilutant. Im glad that its backed with proof that its actually 100% terpenes! I will certainly be using this company in my lab.

3 Likes

ive been mixing them because I am running low Ive had success mixing up to 3 flavors I did the GDP, Gelato and Strawberry cough

3 Likes

Hi Franz! That’s awesome! Blake’s a great guy. He’s our new Shipping Manager :slight_smile:

Thanks for the review! I LOVE Gelato. We’re stoked you are so happy. Anything we can do to help just ask!

1 Like

Tasty! Granddaddy Gelato Cough sounds like a real winner :smiley: I like to mix Gelato and Zkittlez 50/50, a winner as well!

2 Likes