Floraplex Terpene Diluent Free Samples for Future4200 members!

You’re a champ, thanks!

1 Like

Got my order of Floraplex Terpene Diluent a few day’s ago a 4 ounce bottle, nice packaging, very professional. There is a slight smell to it but when used there is no smell or taste. I made 2 batches, one with shatter and the other with a crumble. I used a magnetic stirrer hot plate combo. To get them clear I had to hit around 165 F stirring for about an hour so expect to be stirring a long time with plenty of heat if using shatter or crumble but in time it will work. I will without a doubt be purchasing more, it absolutely does what it’s suppose to. I’m sure using it with distillate will be a breeze. I also got a sweet pack of terpenes I haven’t used them yet but the aroma’s are very nice. I will send a review after I make a batch with distillate. Great job guy’s this is my new go to.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you very much for the feedback. Glad to hear that our products work for your application. Enjoy the rest of your terps!

2 Likes

Can I use the future4200 code for a discount on my next order ?

1 Like

Yes absolutely!

2 Likes

Your smallest bottles cost 29.99, and free shipping is 30.00… not cool, LOL!

Hi Space-cakes!

You can buy two bottles at that price for $59.98 and apply the 20% off coupon code future4200, reducing the cost to $47.98. Then, because you’re not paying for shipping you’re saving around $5-10, so let’s say $7.50, which puts the actual cost for (2) 5 mL bottles at about $40.48.

Meaning for an increase of about 34.98% in actual cost you get a 100% increase in terpenes and free shipping.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If i’m honest, id rather try a single ML to start. Ive learned over time to not believe peoples reviews of liquidizers, and i’m not about to dump 50 bux for terpenes that might not taste great. Jmho, I think all terpene companies should offer single ml samples for each of there flavors for a reasonable price. Just some feedback is all, good day!

2 Likes

We try hard to sell at fair prices. That’s why our products are nearly half the price of other terpene companies.

The first bit of good news is we are in discussions to sell 2 mL bottles, however, that may not occur for a while. The second bit of good news is we are well known for giving away free samples to Future4200 members :wink:

DM me.

13 Likes

@FloraplexTerpenes for the win!!!

5 Likes

I just placed my 2nd order. [Order #140079] (May 3, 2019) Looking forward to it. Highly recommended.
Thanks guys.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words and support! We have new and exciting products in the works, stay tuned! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your product kept my oil stable, TT viscosity when mixed w oil and gets colder is gelling up, once warm its to thin!.same mix rate! TT V works but Floraplex is so much better!

Your solution after mixed is staying the same thickness pretty much the whole time and doesn’t gel whrn Cold, remains liquid
I’ll use nothing but Floraplex now! That sample got me hooked so glad I come out and asked you!

6 Likes

Thats great to hear! Very happy that our product works so well for your application. Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance to you!

3 Likes

Got my order today > Thanks for the very fast delivery and the sample of of Fruity Pebbles OG that came along with it. I haven’t tried it yet but I have to say it smells awesome. Makes me want to grab a bowl and some ice cold milk to go with it. :slight_smile: Thanks again . M

3 Likes

Excellent! Our shipping team tries to get orders out the same day they are placed, and occasionally they like to toss in some freebies. I’m glad you got one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, I replied on another thread, but maybe this is a better one to inquire about free sample for flavorless liquidizer. I’m new to this forum and don’t see an option to direct message. Are you still offering free samples?
Thank you for your time​:v:t4::herb:

1 Like

Hi Sista! I will DM you.

Thank you Floraplex for the prompt shipping and the extra staff picks. Can’t wait to test out the new flavors! Keep up the great work! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! One Q, though…will the DM shoe up in messages folder here? I’m new to F4200, and need to learn my way around.