Floraplex Terpene Diluent Free Samples for Future4200 members!

Awesome received my shipping confirmation w/tracking within hours of placing my order.

1 Like

The Floraplex site states that a terpene isā€¦ā€œAt their most basic form, terpenes are organic compounds with strong odors and tastes that are derived from isopreneā€“another organic compoundā€.

Given the Floraplex Terpene Diluent being offered has no order or taste, how can it be a terpene?

2 Likes

Sweet! We try to get them out fast.

Hey @CATScientific, thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the great content and info you provide at this site. :man_scientist:

Four points that I hope answers your question:

1. The website wasnā€™t written by scientists.
  2. That sentence doesnā€™t qualify all terpenes, even though I would agree it seems to imply all terpenes. It could have been written better.
  3. Our product is flavorless and odorless when used following the directions. If someone was to vape pure diluent there is a slight taste. When smelling the bottle of diluent is there no odor.
  4. The term ā€œterpeneā€ as weā€™re using it, and as is commonly used in this industry is a catch-all. The term terpene commonly refers to oxygenated terpenes (terpenoids), mono, sesqui, di terpenes and terpenoids, etc. There are odorless and (nearly) flavorless terpenes found throughout nature.
2 Likes

Do I need to get u address sentā€¦donā€™t know if I ever heard back

1 Like

Hi Stone!

Nope, we have your address. Weā€™ll get you taken care of today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a quick note:

Due the very cold weather in the northern US recently, if our Terpene Diluent is cold when itā€™s received in the mail please let it warm up to room temperature and shake/mix well before use.

3 Likes

@FloraplexTerpenes Whatā€™s the final day on this offer? Thank you

January 31st. Hope thatā€™s enough time for you @Rusty_Shackleford ! :slight_smile: :alarm_clock:

Hello everyone!

Due to the many recent requests we have received in the past week for a thick (high viscosity) diluent we are currently carrying out R&D :woman_scientist: for such a product!

This high viscosity diluent will also be usable as a thickener :man_dancing:

Stay tuned! :tv:

1 Like

if theyā€™re planning on storing sensitive information (like your name, address, and credit card number), then their webmaster has the right of it.

letting folks sign in with ā€œdab710ā€ as a password would be irresponsible. imo.

2 Likes

Has anyone received there diluent yet? Have you received any consumer or processor feedback? If so were can I find those very interested @FloraplexTerpenes

1 Like

Hi Tokahontis!

We just started sending out the Terpene Diluent about 10 days ago. We should start to get feedback soon from Future4200 members who try it.

One large customer (processor) was impressed that they found our diluent to be the smoothest they have yet tried. Another large customer (processor) was stoked that he could easily dissolve CBD isolate and the lack of flavor and aroma when mixed into a cart.

@FloraplexTerpenes Did you guys make any third party emission tests related to Diacetyl/Formaldehyd ect.?

2 Likes

Need more info on that!

2 Likes

How do I try a sample of this? Do I need to order a profile to receive the diluent sample ?

I received my free sample of the diluent. Thank you, Floraplex!
Iā€™m new to making carts and was using disty but my friend wasnā€™t able to get me that and I had to settle for shatter. I tried using the shatter and just terps but it sugared up so I threw that away. I tried a very tiny bit of Wax Liquidizer with the shatter and terps and the coil leaks black a little.

I do not know if this shatter is winterized or not, would it be a waste to try this product with this shatter? Thank you.

2 Likes

I just placed an order with the coupon code, but after I checked out the coupon code was not applied and I ended up paying full price and not getting my free bottle of diluent. Ended up paying $150 more than I was supposed to. :rage:

Is your diluent the same as true terpenes or is it something different? Only reason Iā€™m asking is because Iā€™ve had great success with the true terpenes stuff, itā€™s just expensive! Also, how do we put in a good life gang order? Just email you? Love your terpenes btw!

2 Likes

Cancel your order and contact Floraplex

1 Like