FlexMod out of business?

So it seems FlexMod may have gone out of business. Does anybody know anything about it, pretty curious to see what happened.

Their website leads to nothing, emails get returned to the sender and the phone lines down… lol

2 Likes

I know a guy that got a letter from an attorney saying they were bankrupt and in recievership.

4 Likes

They always made me jump through a bunch of hoops to talk to someone with knowledge and then finally they would get me on the phone with used car salesman #2

5 Likes

Exuberant markups for simple builds is a recipe for disaster.

4 Likes

I also got contacted from them, they did go bankrupt and are in recievership.

2 Likes

If you are looking for that container style C1D1 there are two other options I use.

Podtronix - https://podtronix.com/
shawn.b@podtronix.com

C1D1 Labs - https://c1d1labs.org/
sales@c1d1labs.org

4 Likes

I also like advanced extraction labs.

I believe they are a branch of the parent company that was mfg for podtronix and others

These labs are just repurposed paint booths or retrofitted containers

3 Likes

My company sadly went with a FlexMod unit prior to me joining as CSO.

It’s been a pain in the ass to have it up to code, they have little to no information on their PLC to install a “kill switch” and I had to install a different fire suppression system. Because the first one was just a single use chemical spray with no manual release leaver in case it didn’t go off.

I’m trying to see if maybe ConGlobal who helped manufacture them have any more info on the PLC on it. Anyways long story short, it’s been a pain in the ass can’t wait to get a HAL or PodTronix. My friend is doing the TR for PodTronix in Ca.

4 Likes

We also have C1D1 or C1D2 facilities for extraction. I f you need a new supplier.

1 Like

It is “I” before “e” except after “c”…“I know a guy…”?

Based on your experience, they may have well gone out of business. I did not see any bankruptcy filings (although I do not have full court access).

I found the unit to be easily permitted (in our case, San Bernadino County, California). Our unit has worked without any issues. It also is high wind resistant.

Did I mention that it was mobile?

I’m thinking about going with advanced extraction labs. Any experience with them?

2 Likes

Have you looked into @c1d1labs yet? That’s the booth GOAT imo

They seem legit

I have had good communication with them.

1 Like

We also have GLG discounts :heart::heart:

1 Like