Flea Market Friday Killa's 2024 sale

Item Model/Manufacturer: Quality Stainless Parts
Description: Tri Clamp Short Site Glass
Price/MSRP: $ MSRP SOLD
Current location of item: Florida
Estimated lead time: Days 1 Day
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller Direct from Seller
User support / Warranty: Full Warranty

I’ll be doing this every Friday for the year.

SOLD

4 Likes

Item Model/Manufacturer: Across International
Description: EasyVac-7
Price/MSRP: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Current location of item: Florida
Estimated lead time: Days 1 Day
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller Direct from Seller
User support / Warranty: Full Warranty

SOLD

1 Like

Flea market friday. This weeks offering is a brand new 6” 1 micron sintered filter plate. Got returned for some superficial damage that might have happened in shipping but it should work perfectly. This has never been used. SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD

Flea Market Friday #4. Another week done with 2024. Coming on the last week of the month! So far these have been a success! Last weeks, filter plate is gone. The pump the week before is gone. Most of the sight glasses are gone. My warehouse is getting cleaner by the week! Thanks! This week’s offerings have never been on the site but ive had these for years. They are Compact In-line Sight Glasses with NPT ends. These help show flow inline. I see what everyone is charging for these. These are brand new. Never offered on our website. The cheapest ive found these for on the internet is $70 for the 1/4” Version and $85 for the 3/8” version. Lets get 1/2 price for these shipped. $35 for the 1/4” and $40 for the 3/8” version. I have 4x of the 3/8 and 2x of the 1/4 but think I have more somewhere else.

1/4 are gone.

2 Likes

I’m surprised these aren’t more common. Seems like it would be a popular item.

1 Like

I bought them with that intention but I just never had any demand. They are pretty much gone in a few hours so maybe there is demand. We will see.

Thanks for the bump

1 Like

Flea Market Friday #5. This is gonna be a big one this week. EVERYTHING EXCEPT 2x 3/8” Inline Sight Glass are sold. First week of Febuary! Lets get it! First is a brand new kf25 precision right angle valve. The handle broke in transit but its brand new, never been opened until today. It should work perfect other than the handle. Maybe you can 3d print a new one or plastic weld it. Regardless it’s a steal at ALL SOLD shipped. I also have a used one that might have been used 5x for a project. It should work as new too. Lets get ALL SOLD for that one too. We have a 3 way kf 25 splitter used. How about ALL SOLD. I have 6x used kf25 clamps 2x with gaskets. How about ALL SOLD shipped for all of it. Once again. Im doing this every week. It was a new year resolution of mine and so far its working out great. If you have an offer. Shoot it my way! Thanks again for all the likes, comments, and shares. Really appreciate all the people that make this business work!

ALL SOLD

1 Like

Bumping :octopus:

1 Like

Thanks bro. Most of it gone at this point.

Still have 2x 3/8 inline sight glasses…… that’s it. Stoked all this stuff is moving and fast.

Flea Market Friday #6. Sorry we skipped 2 weeks. Got covid 2 weeks ago on friday and it took a good 4 days to get over it and back to work. This is gonna be a small one as we are running out of stuff thats just been sitting around. This week we have some PTFE / Viton Envelope Gaskets and some PTFE Gaskets for Short Sight Glasses. We use to sell the envelope gaskets but they were always super expensive and slow sellers so we discontinued these like 5 years ago and they have just been sitting in my gaskets box. I dont have many left so any offer will pretty much take these. The PTFE short sight glass gaskets someone had me make a bunch and i had a few pairs i ordered for anyone else that might want some. These were so expensive to have made. They were almost the price of the sight glasses. I think we will start the envelope gaskets at $4 for 1.5" and 3" ones. $5 for the 4" and 6" ones. The sight glass gaskets lets go $8 a set for the 4" and $12 a set for the 6".

3 Likes

Flea Market Friday! I know its been some weeks but between covid and having a health problem that had me seriously fatigued and on antibotics for 6 weeks… Im back. LOL Getting old sucks! So im running out of stuff to sell cheap but I have these hoses that been sitting around for a while. Most of them are sample of sizes and hoses we didn’t go with. Figured id sell them cheap. Perfectly brand new PTFE lined Stainless Steel JIC hoses. If you see a size you want or need. Lets start these off do the ¼” 2ft. for sold, 4ft sold, ” 6ft for sold, 3/8” 1 ft for sold, ½” 5ft sold. Only Have 5 of these hoses laying around. When they are gone they are gone. Thanks for looking.

ALL SOLD

4 Likes

Can we kiss

Unfortunately my wife doesn’t not allow me to make out with forum members. :slightly_smiling_face:‍↔