Flavoring besides terps?

Hello all. Making tips, we are using 10% terps from mass terps, and the % distillate. My question is this, ate people using like vape flavoring in carts? I have people say that the tip doesn’t taste like a strawberry shortcake. I taste strawberry, but they brought one of their tips, and had me try it. It did have a much stronger fake flavor, like bubble gum or candy. It reminds me of the flavoring from tobacco vapes. To me, I don’t want to use less than 90% distillate. Or am I all wrong. There was streaks in their tip, so I figure it was the oil, or they ate using 50% d8 and d9. Would love your views. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Have you tried Rebaudioside?

1 Like

I have not. I’ll check them out.

It’s not a “them”. It’s a chemical. It’s what makes stevia sweet. And it can make your girl scout cookies, wedding cake, strawberry shortcake etc etc the right kind of sweet if you do it right.

3 Likes

Yes you can mix botanical derived terps or other flavorings in. They don’t get you high, but they add to the flavor profile.

Boo, Boo I SAY.

2 Likes
1 Like

strawberri

2 Likes

Made me laugh too much

I’m fine with being called a purist or a terp snob, never really wanted to smoke fruit anyway

its so close to the truth & thats what makes it funny, 2 nice strawberries likely have $20 of terps in em, farmers revenge lol

2 Likes

Nah thats being a realist

If I want to smoke strawberries i will go smoke a strawberry not mix strawberry flavoring into distillate

1 Like

hey, I agree. I’m honestly sick of the stupid shit like this. so many whiney ass people want everything different then what ya have. I’m about to just saw screw em, because what I’m doing now is perfect. i don’t want to be like nicotine vapes.

1 Like

I’d bet you the stripes in their carts are silicone from a lubricated plastic syringe, not terp streaks lol

2 Likes

I usually reach for this

Salt isn’t great for the terps and this specific variety brings up your THCA percentage on your COAs by 3.5% like it’s a fuckin special armor in Diablo. Amazing and should be taken as legitimate advice

4 Likes

I dab my strawberries at 360-380, need to go in low for the terps

2 Likes

I’ve had great luck melting down jolly ranchers and mixing 1:1 when im flavoring my 11-hydroxyl live resin 5mL disposables. Looks like webstaurant has the hookup.

/s

4 Likes

Run that through a terp still :yum:

1 Like

Don’t do it! Seriously there’s probably a reason why several states, including California are outlying using Botanical Terps instead of real hemp or cannabis derived Terps.
Done right with really high-quality CDTs people can learn to appreciate, smoking cannabis, flavored with cannabis.
We got a beautiful selection of cannabis derived Terps extracted the season for 2023

Exotic terps: $8400 per L
discount on large bulk orders, 5 L or more

Alaska Diesel
Gelato 33
Afgooy Kush
White fire OG
Afghan skunk
Ice Cream Cake
Durban Poison
Wedding Crasher

Common terps: $4200 a liter
discount on large bulk orders, 5 L or more

Jupiter
Incredible Hulk
Abacus
Sour Silver
Lifter
Super sour space
candy Hawaiian Haze
Suver Haze
Special sauce
Lemon octane /SOLD OUT
purple gas
Vitality
Forbidden V
Pine Wlker

At least 5 more strains available by end of January

Cookies
Guava
Garlic breath
Strawberry jam
Mystery machine

MOQ six pack sample packs two sizes 3 mL sample bottles and 7 mL sample bottles

3 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $300 per sample pack
Common $215 per sample pack
$420 for the 3 mL combo common/exotic 12 pack “Great Value”

7 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $600 per sample pack
Common $420 per sample pack
$900 for the 7 mL Exotic/common 12 pack combo "Best Value":partying_face:

Purchase any of these combo sample packs before the end of January, and I’ll send you several flavors you haven’t tried. For free!! :partying_face::raised_hands::exploding_head: