Flagging abuse

We need more janitors and everyone will be happy and then all the smart people will come back and share with us how to make thc with yeast or some shit

4 Likes

I really think it should be based on time on the forum so you can react to problems quickly.

He’s here all the time. He’s active. He would make a good mod too

5 Likes

I’m here when I shit and I have ibs so it’s a lot

I nominate myself and my GI tract

1 Like

Possibly

You never know until you toss em in the deep end

I have nothing against jed

1 Like

I’m fine with any regular that spends a lot of time here. I think it should be equally East, central, west coast so people can deal with problems at significantly different times of the day

8 Likes

agreed

1 Like

I’m here all the time I just read alot lately bc it has gotten rather hostile

mods should definitely be picked by time spent here…

2 Likes

pebblechuck is a literal Nazi tho

oof.

1 Like

I haven’t ever heard anyone say that.

May I ask where said information comes from?

I’ve read majority of his comics and none are about Nazism

This forum literally had a fundraiser for you

I don’t know if I’d get the hostile vibe after a group of strangers sent me a check not too long ago.

If you mean hostile towards others I haven’t seen it.

All I have seen that has caused a ruckus is the Elliot issue and that seems to have been voted on and is a mute point so we can all move forward together.

5 Likes

FREE ELLIOT!!!

FREE. ELLiOT!!!

2 Likes

I may have used the wrong word. and it’s definitely not towards me I just wish we could all get álong and unite.

and you are 100% right all you guys make me feel loved here

6 Likes

Lol yeah, Pebble Fucker is definitely alt right scum. Kinda seems like an incel too.

1 Like

The incel rebellion has already begun

What about people with alt left comics and humor? Do they not get the same treatment as people deemed alt right?

Seems they don’t in my experience

XD fuck everyone’s so bored

2 Likes

I’m just at work on my break right now
Speaking of which i need to look at soil

I meant the forum in general gives off that vibe.

4 Likes

Eh.

I’m never too bored on here tbh

Learned a lot since my daily browsing too

I think it’s the boredom that leads to too much time on a screen. That or the abomination in people’s hands has truly started to become fused to hands. A very real digital addiction

2 Likes

Its the latter.

I personally come on here to learn, shoot the shit and kill time. When at work, its phone down till downtime or break. Same at home.