First time making diamonds what do I need YES IVE READ The sops

I put dr stanky I’ll bring the goods and pay for grub dinner I’m not a cheap or ungrateful dude. Any one who’s done me a solid see that shit back in 3 folds

Like Roberto said, consultants get paid for this shit
What would you pay for a week of someone’s time, hands on, teaching you a lot of info, and that’s after you buy the machine?
If you make it worth the price, someone could even write you SOPs for every action…
Lots of people out of work, and some have “I do what I want” jobs that could fly to you and hold your hands and reach you safety and efficiency

3 Likes

How much do you want to spend on a machine? If you get it used, please buy new gaskets and bolts/nuts

5 Likes

You doing a ‘solid’ or paying for a measly dinner doesn’t help pay their bills.

Seems like you don’t really value people’s times and just want free advice, because a meal ain’t nothing bud.

2 Likes

Open source steel is the best bet for a functioning CLS for the cheap.

2 Likes

You didn’t see me putting goods right ? When I slide I bring a zip of rosin and I don’t intend on driving back with it. If buddy wants money let him say that if HE wanna be buddy buddy that’s cool. Im still down chop it up and pay him. If you knew me I helped bonds and lawyer fees and rent so much more for my homies. What you think I would do for someone who Teaches me

if you are visiting dr stanky let me know when. I got a cls system thats likely to be unused in the near future. its pretty badass, all swagelok valves. crc and molesieve columns and a pump.

1 Like

@thumper u guys are a blessing fr I will I’m on papers bout to get off and Michigan is first stop

Hey there I just joined so im new to the site
I also live in Michigan and I have built a nice easy lab if you will in a bedroom and im into all things cannabis and I saw in one of your posts you invited a guy to come learn. I’d appreciate any help with how to make thca diamonds even if you have to spoon feed it to me like a child lol
Maybe we can talk and id enjoy learning your teachings. Im a quick learner but go easy on me so I can understand and make some diamonds
Thank you in advance for your help
Hope we can talk soon
Fred

…what have you read?

Because surprisingly, this has been explored AND documented repeatedly.

Nobody has time to write it out again just for you. Least not for free. Maybe you can ask chatgpt

you want free? No problem. It’s ALL here.

Can’t/don’t want to read? Then buy the clue. Pretty sure @Dred_pirate has a class coming up. There are others.

Not sure if @LordHashington ever got the ride along offered above…

Do you have meanings for Ostwald ripening or metastable zone?

Using butane in your spare bedroom?!?

Not a good look if you’re not the only inhabitant in the building.

No matter how much you think you know…

Detached shed in the backyard, or outdoors.

How would your roommates or neighbors fare if your experiments went sideways?

1 Like

Same or at least hash browns

4 Likes

I went and got a burrito because of this post.

It was delicious - thanks for the reminder

I miss Colorado Mexican food, it’s not appreciated enough. Green chile >

Maybe I had a different experience being in Greeley for the most part

4 Likes

Greely is not far at all from me - green chile here all over, hell it’s a pretty regular ingredient in the dinners at my house too!

2 Likes

Sounds awful lmao. I prefer socal mexican food. Ive tried mexican food in Albuquerque, thats what i imagine Colorado would be like.

You should now also send one to a stranger…

1 Like

You seem pretty strange - HIT THE DM

1 Like

No butane
I have an etho pro alcohol extraction machine and it makes feco

Then you’re in the wrong thread….

Most folks are crystallizing out of light hydrocarbons, C4 and C5 predominately. EtOH is a different trick.

You need your input to not be decarbed (at all ideally)

Not sure the e-toe pro feco is gonna work for input. What temp are you doing your wash? recovering your solvent?

it can be done…

I suggest the anti-solvent route.

…and some more time reading/searching on the new terms you’ve been given.

@Hank68

Try Ethanol Crystals/THCA in 4 days and then see if you can track down the half dozen other threads it’s been discussed in.