First Run for Client

THE HAILE CANNABIS FARMS - White Out Mix Redacted.pdf (520.3 KB)
First run for a customer.
412g yield from 4850g of 1 year old material. Tested 12-14 % THC on my Purpl in flower form
Starting material was cured and then frozen in regular freezer. ( I know not ideal but out of my control)
100% N-Butane ran cold through 100ft coil in DI and Isopropyl slurry
Lustermax at 100g per pound
All ran through my Quality Stainless Parts System from @Killa12345
I want to thank everyone here that freely gives information I have learned a lot so far but need to learn so much more. Looking forward to joining the GLG and being a productive member of this great forum.

11 Likes

whats the texture? It looks buddery and white colored? Mustve been good buds to hold the terps so long in a freezer. How wide is your crc?

Very sticky crumble 412grams about 8.5% yield

2 Likes

do you think crc stole some yield? It dont matter because nobody wants dark oil if they are used to seeing mass market light colored crap. I tend to think 12 percent is acceptable. ill take what it gives me but thats on my low end without crc.

3 Likes

Crc might have kept 1 or 2%. But the bud only tested at 12 to 14%. I use a 3x8 column. I was more impressed with the 14% terpenes and CBG content.

3 Likes

i need to get more money and then i can test things to get a baseline. when i make edibles they seem to be very potent and im basing off assumptions of my input and havent tested.

2 Likes

Back up to about 60-70g per lb and throttle through it slowly. You’ll retain terps more. And just jar the oil for even better product imo

Lighter material you can go even less!

3 Likes

May I ask which instrument you are testing with?

1 Like

May I ask why more currency before a baseline?

Do you own an instrument to test in house?

I hate to say it but that terpene panel is completely inaccurate. 0 chance that’s all Nerolidol but labs just bundle all the heavier terpenoids together and call it a day. All of the numbers suggest their method is just pumping out numbers that clients won’t question. Terpene testing at cannabis labs using a generic pre-made “cannabis terpene standard kit” (like this) are basically just charging for complete nonsense.

Compare at any other lab and you will see what I mean. I promise you results will be totally different. These bogus terpene standard kits are one of the biggest scams in the industry going all the way up the supply/testing chain. You heard it here first.

1 Like

lmao that’s the funnest question I’ve read on future.

Thumper is one of our most renowned analytical chemists, by far.

4 Likes

But What is a person supposed to do pay another 380 bucks for another lab to test it the whole batch was 400 grams so takes away another 1 a gram from an already sketchy low profit margin we are already forced to hold onto concentrates until March or sell for 8-10 a gram between now and mid February.

I recommend the Greg Gutfeld show!
Enlighten me how owning a scientific instrument or not owning one is “funner”.

Let’s pretend I don’t comprehend the periodic table of elements. What is a/an analytical chemist? Is it a degree title?

Best,

Summer Monteiro

I didnt test it lol. I got pissed when they legalized it and an old man asked what thc my crescendo was? I was like wtf??? The bag of seds said 30 percent plus.

1 Like

It’s a crass comment from a guy trying to sass Thumper, and written by a guy that did pretty poorly in chemistry, admittedly.

You may not be familiar with thumper, but he’s a hard to describe pillar of our community. Read more of his posts, and my post will either become funny, or still be kind of weird.

I suppose, I would imply he definitely has all means of analytical equipment at his disposal.

1 Like

I’d tell them they have no right to ask me what my crescendo is.

More seriously, yeah, percentage listed on your packet of seeds means nothing.

1 Like

you dont sing to them? Eventually ill have a few strains on lockdown and have numbers on them. But when im pheno hunting how the f do i know what each pheno averages. there was some very nice stuff in one pack of crescendo. But there was alot of phenos, its not available anymore except at shows, it was a version other than the one offered online. I had a mutant aphid that was a pita so dropped it,

damn…I’ve been missing the singing this whole time? Explains why I only grow fucking mids.

1 Like