First post. I know there won't be a answer for this in the search bar lol

What’s your reasoning for using straight concentrates vs using a distillate?

Hopefully no1 died in that.

Thnx for your input also. Yeah these last few days of reading had me going down the same thought process every1 was saying. Plus I was seeing people say it in other posts. I’m glad I got some people just to vent to about this stuff. Definitely will be doing more reading the next few days since I’m off. Only thing I got planned is to make my substrate because my albino penis envies are fully colonized. :melting_face:

Luckily nobody was injured, it happened about 10 minutes before the first shift started. Probably leaked overnight and then a pilot light clicked on and boom

1 Like

I’m just imagining pulling up to an RV propane filling station and having a pipe essentially open blasting into the vehicle. Lol.

Yes. Toy hauler>schoolie. There problem is that by definition it is a ventilated, enclosed area. So you would need a box inside the bus. But, the back half of a toy hauler is the money. Allegedly, they roam the hills of Oregon.

5 Likes

People often have wood burning stoves in schoolies

Pretty sure I remember someone (openly) doing this. It was a c1d1 container towed by a a utility truck, the ones with the kickstands. Multiple people have done it off the books and got caught up. I can’t find the link but there was one in CA where ethanol was pouring out of the back of the box truck. Which was why they were stopped.

2 Likes

Sure! I’m just answering the original question. Can you convert a bus into a C1D1 lab. Because a C1D1 space must be enclosed, I don’t know how you’d do it without building a box in the bus.

2 Likes

You said it yourself. You want extracts made from premium input material, then you should buy premium concentrates for a few more bucks per gram. Its highly unlikely you will find a distillate made from premium input material.

4 Likes

A chainsmoking cook is a staple as well

In short no. Doesn’t mean you can’t build a clandestined mobile lab. I had a 1969 international rv conversion converted to a mobile grow and sometimes dry room. Had a/c and outlets along with a 5k Onan genny. Sold it in 2014.

2 Likes

While it make look cool to do an RV style it will be impractical imo

Trailer is much more versatile. And safer with the fact you can just unhitch and park your truck elsewhere. Thats all I wanted to suggest as if may be easier to work with long term.

2 Likes

Add cannabis and fire Marshall Bill gets persnickety

4 Likes

You are in no way shape or form prepared to build a safe space to extract if you believe that.

Spend some time reading. @thesk8nmidget has posted the relevant Regs around here, they would be a decent start.

You also don’t seem up to speed on extraction. Same response: read grasshopper

12 Likes

Already lived my breaking bad meets bho dreams

The bounder is a pretty great platform for a mobile drug lab

4 Likes

Made an enail to remind me of my Walter wax days

17 Likes

That is cool

1 Like

Remember the money counter enails? I still have mine!

1 Like

Poi? Is that you my long lost friend?

5 Likes