First grow set up

That’s weird. It’s much more likely to prevent problems if weighed, diluted in water and fed accordingly.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve never heard of top dressing with those two.

1 Like

top dress organics not salts if you already did that i forsee issues which may be difficult to rectify. id start by flushing the fuck out of it.

1 Like

I was gonna do FRP, but didn’t want to use any epoxy…

Look into, Duramax PVC paneling… cheaper after all costs, one man job, and no epoxy. I’m about to order a 55’ x 32’ x 10’ room worth of them.

1 Like

here’s a link on how they install

3 Likes

kodiak makes them too… just in case you want a couple quotes

1 Like

What paneling would you suggest for the inside of a blast room and the inside of a lab?

1 Like

I would still use the virgin PVC paneling for lab… it’s hella easy to clean, mold and moisture resistant. Clean seals, and all around clean look.

I would have to do some research on the blast room. I’ve made the last few with painted steel.

4 Likes

Yeah I was concerned pvc could create static inside the blast room.

Washington doesn’t have the same build requirements as most other states. We’re trying to do our due diligence though and building it with 2 layers of 5/8 sheet rock for a 2hr fire rating on a completely steel framing.

Would you just buy panels and have them painted by a shop of your choosing? Or is this something you can buy already made?

4 Likes

The static is what I was thinking about as well… the panels of PVC are already painted and made in 16" pieces.

Seems you have a good idea with what you’re already eyeing into… 2hr fire rating is good. I’ve done that as well, steel and drywall in blast room.

2 Likes

They make us have 5 hour walls here.

2 Likes

Holy shit.

2 Likes

I use paint booths. Double wall 18 gage with insulation in between.

3 Likes

Seal that insulation…did a basement grow with no ceiling once…had great airflow and the fiberglass looked great on the buds =X

1 Like