Fire Sale Premium HT Lifter

Getting rid of our Lifter and Sour Space Candy for harvest!
COA’s available
Same day shipping available!

Pricing:
$125 1-9lbs
$115 10-49lbs
$100 50-99lbs
$75 100+lb

1 Like

How did the D8 crumble fire sales go? Don’t be a Chad and not post the COA’s publicly on your moldy oldy stock. I would hate to have everyone thing you are a wiener.

3 Likes

Hey bud, to be quite honest I haven’t the slightest clue who you are. But you’re constantly are under my post day in and day out whenever i do post. Chad doesn’t run this account anymore, which is why I’m always confused when you comment. If you want to buy or even try some samples I’d be more than happy to assist you in that department. Everyone at this point is well aware that its the start of the season so I’m just clearing out the rest of the old product. Also a vast majority of my post work out nicely for me, so thank you for asking! If you’d like to personally speak to me I wouldn’t mind at all. Maybe we could help one another out in the future.

Chad was inflammatory and boastful. It’s not a great look for the leader of a company. In particular, he took exception with me. He wasn’t able to hang around here.

Because of his actions, he gets extra scrutiny for being a Chad. I would consider the image of CBDHempire when posting here because of his actions.

4 Likes

Does he still value his self-worth by telling people he makes as much in a month as others do in a year?

1 Like

I hear you for sure, and I can’t speak on his actions whatsoever. But again I’m not Chad. Im here to do honest business and build relationships within the industry. I’m not here to shit talk or discourage anyone within the industry. So whatever relations anyone has with Chad is with him not me.

I would like to make that apparent if i haven’t already, Im not Chad.

You got clown shoes to fill in the mean time, son.

1 Like

Not really. But that’s fine, I thought id be respectful about the situation but it seems like you’re incapable of doing so. I’ll see you on the next post buddy! Enjoy wasting your time under my post!

Just be aware of your boss’s reputation if it isn’t you Sir Wiener. That’s all.

1 Like

I’m well aware of it! Not concerned at all since we’re two different individuals. Chad does very very well for himself since you’re extremely invested in what and how he doing.

1 Like

Nope, he was just inflammatory while trying to build his business here .

Let’s see those moldy oldy COA’s, bro. Put up or shut up with the junk trying to be sold like the “D8 Crumble”. How recent are your COA’s, by the way?

2 Likes

Sure thing!

I’ll run it all to extract on a 50% split

2 Likes

0.658% THC. Chad Wiener at your own risk across state lines.

1 Like

Shit cbd going for outdoor prices I hope those lbs aren’t orange when you start breaking it down. That’s shiesty to sell scraps

1 Like

you see outdoor going for 150?

1 Like

2020 outdoor like this outdoor go bag it up at those prices

4 Likes

$75 for last yrs thats decent and down to $20 if its not still 6 pack pretty. Not hemp prices.

Sounds like Chad still runs the account

3 Likes

This was a good thread:

4f3gee

1 Like