Fire Sale - Literally, we are dissolving the company and would like to liquidate anything we possibly can

Well everyone, it’s been a hell of a ride with you all! Sometimes you just have to recognize when the game has changed too much for you to keep up with, and we are making an exit from the industry while we can.

That said we are selling all of our equipment, materials, clients, and raw goods for less than cost. Some of this includes:

CBD Crude
Full Spec CBD Distillate
Broad Spec CBD Distillate
CBD Isolate
CBG Isolate
CBN Isolate
Raw Hemp Flower
Hemp Trim
Hemp Biomass
CBD Keif
CBG Keif
D8 Distillate
HHC Distillate
THCO Distillate
Prerolled Hemp Joints w/ packaging and labels
Preroll Packaging
Cartridge Packaging
Disposable Packaging
1mL Disposables
Empty Preroll Cones
Botanical Terpenes
Pneumatic Paste Liquid Fill Filling Machine with Stand
Industrial Blender
Hot Plates w/ Magnetic Stirrers

We have a lot of stuff that we would like to clear out in the next 60 days. A lot of it is stuff that we will most likely end up trashing if we can’t sell, so it is priced to move to say the least.

If you’re searching for anything, or interested in anything listed above please shoot us a message.

Thanks for everything and good luck to you all <3

5 Likes

Got a brand name roto?

Unfortunately no extracting or processing equipment, mostly just white label equipment used to turn distillate/isolate into finished goods ready for retail sale.

I need some more heated stir plate. Dm me

hey there interested in cbd distillate and d8 distillate. kilo price, you can call 7815216290 or my e mail is powerdry911@gmail.com

Initially, I need maybe 100 grams of CBD isolate and/or distillate to test. After, would be interested in larger purchase. Could you sell the initial 100 grams?

Can you send me pics/pricing and a COA for the raw hemp flower?

Thank you everyone for the interest! Working my way through DM’s and responding throughout the day while I can. If I haven’t message you yet I will be soon.

4 Likes

Hi sent you a dm. I’m interested in some of the stuff you have listed.

Where are you located?

Interested in some 1ml disposables. Type and price for 500-1000?

1 Like

Very interested in the blender and hot plate

I’m interested in your cbn isolate. How much do you have ?

How much for the d8 distillate, and the hemp flower? Please PM me. Thanks!

Needing biomass
You got this or not?

How much for 1ml disposables/ packaging?

Do you have a list of leads / current wholesale accounts you’d fork over to another brand for hemp products