filter plates and media recommendations for cls

We machine the bed retention systems, filter body, and sanitary ferrules in house.We also do all the laser cutting and welding in house. There is really no successful way to mass produce a filter with an o ring seal that goes inside a normal sanitary spool. The inside diameter and concentricity of the commercial tube vary s too much, and will lead to a wide verity of fit up’s. The only way to do it successfully is controlling the tolerances of the tube, and the filter housing.All this demands in house manufacture.

5 Likes

Two tide Pods, 1 TBSP of Clorox per # of material and your good. :grin:

10 Likes

Lol you work at a sheet metal facility lmao. Awesome.

1 Like

Not just sheet metal, full machine shop here.
We can make anything you want here.

1 Like

Perfect! I’d like to place an order for one Scarlet Johansson sexbot!!!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

you want duct tape over the ragged holes as not to cut yourself?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: In our neck of the woods we call it 200mph tape, but go ahead and double up on that.

1 Like

That okie chrome should be good to 400mph as double layer.

3 Likes

Are you saying Scarlet has jagged holes lmao?

1 Like

idk? but i scrape burrs with this.

3 Likes

Hi . Long time lurker etc… Anyway I run a small MKIII with 1.5 in spools. I am switching to cryo with N2 push and want to add a 1.5 sintered disk for ultimate filtration. I am not able to find any in stock even at BVV. Was wondering if there’s anything you can do for a little guy ?

2 Likes

I got some sintered discs laying around I think they’re 2in tho so u might need to add a reducer

3 Likes

Yeah filter plates, a bunch of em and stage it down to 1- 2um…I never go below 2-4um but a couple different of those on plates w no issues

After the CRC went"viral" there’s not one left. The distrubtor is BVV🤦 and they have no idea when they will get more in last time I spoke

2 Likes

less is more?