Filter for water soluble cbd made with an ultrasonic machine

Any recommendations or suggestions as to whats best to use and the best place to buy it?

Thanks

You want a PES filter. I recommend staging from largest to smallest. I typically start with 0.45 micron and finish with 0.22 (depending on emulsion type/particle size).

For small scale and R&D, bottle top filters like this are good: Filter Systems • CELLTREAT Scientific Products

For larger volumes, look for cartridge style filters.

Edit: for really small R&D scale, the little syringe disc filters are useful too.

2 Likes

Hi!

We have a large batch of filters coming in with 1299CM^2 of surface area.
Great for larger batch sizes, and smaller ones. Quite affordable.

If your goal is only to filter out metal particles, we recommend PP filter material.

If you want to target biological contaminates as well, then PES is the best option.
These are .22 micron and have 1/8" hose barb attachments.

They are included with our Ultrasonic Homogenization systems.

3 Likes

^ This guy filters

1 Like

I do alotta things :sweat_smile::rofl::hot_face:

Thanks. I’m in the experimental/R&D phase so no need for anything too big right now.

Are you saying you run the product through multiple filters? If so, how many total?

Thanks

I’ve been using these filters. Haven’t sent off for HM testing though so I can’t vouch for their efficacy.

Only if you need it. If you have a lot of horn shedding, it can be helpful to use a coarser filter first and then go into a fine filter.

Lmfao these are the same filters from my supplier. Marked up 400% :rofl:

So we can instead get them from you for the same markup?? These were the cheapest I could find. Feel free to drop a link to where they can be purchased for cheaper…

3 Likes

Lol dm me for a quote.

Will gurantee you will like the filters and prices we have.

Not tryna make $25 on a $6 filter :rofl: I got better income streams already.
Long as shippings covered I’m cool.

We import hundreds of different SKU’s, I couldn’t possibly have them all on my website.

Any suggestions for 0.22 and 0.45 filter for low volume testing/product development? Didn’t want to spend $300 on the link someone provided above when i’m unlikely to need them all.

Or if anyone wants to sell a couple or so of each let me know.

Thanks

This is the supplier I used as they have tons of options and are reasonably priced. Definitely wouldn’t buy filters from the emulsifier slangers as they mark them up a shit ton!

https://scientificfilters.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=pes%20filter

1 Like