Filling my first cartridges please help!

Hey dudes,

Im fairly new to the site and was wondering if I was able to come and ask some questions about filling my own cartridges…

BEFORE anyone jumps the gun and tells me how much of a hassle it is to do and all that junk trust me… I ALREADY know… I did my research on this but in a really tight spot and needed to do something to get out of it and this was really the only option since someone was willing to help me with a liter of disty. I spent my last dollars on snagging the equipment I need to fill and mix the terps etc.

I ordered some cartridges from dhgate… again yes i know, probably not the best move but its what i could afford at the moment.

The carts say they need an arbor press to be pressed on which I’ve heard is a major bitc#. Does anyone have any idea on what else I can use other than buying one for almost $200?

Second question! I bought some terps from floraplex and wondering if those are any good and what % I should go with when it comes to mixing into the liter.

In reality I guess instead of asking so many questions maybe someone can just hit me on insta if they’re willing to help me go through the process when my shit arrives or just respond on here with any tips you have for me… I really do appreciate anyone who went through reading this!

insta- @dontlookatmyweed

1 Like

@Dontlookatmyweed search bar is your friend. Tons of people have asked these same questions. Can’t help you with arbor press other than I bought my from harbor frieght yrs ago for less than $100. As for the terps i use between 5%-10% strain depending. @qma is great for carts. Stands behind the products he sells vs trying to deal with overseas vendor for refunds on failures.

2 Likes

We sell Filling guns. They might make you life easier. Were also located in the US.