Filling machine reccomendations - Upgrading from the 50 Shot.

Are there any super pressurized filling machines that we can use non-decarbed product in. We currently make C02 carts and if they aren’t decarbed the bubbles that form when heated make it impossible to fill carts. We want to use a pressurized machine so we can keep the oil cool enough that bubbles dont form.

I was checking out the 02 Vape filling machine and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

What filling machine do you guys recommend? Budget is around 50k.

3 Likes

@VapeJet their system is badass, not sure on the price point; but if i was looking for an automated filling solution they would be my go too

@qma handheld unit is badass too, but it isnt pressurized to my knowledge, nor automated.

3 Likes

i think @qma has a top for his filler coming out and it wouldnt be hard to put a nitro input on a CF250 or CF1000. 50K bro…save your money sure @qma can retrofit for your needs for under 2000…People just wanna throw money at the problem.

6 Likes

@Killa12345 We just know the standard filling machines that do 100 at a time cost around that much. Although I am not sure how great they are or how much time they save in the end… Where can I see qma’s hand held?

1 Like
2 Likes

@RockSteady oh nice! top loaded! That look’s nice, ill probably place an order right now haha. Do you know if they can be set to 1.2 grams? We like to fill our carts right to the top

2 Likes

@qma @cart.farm can answer these questions

3 Likes

I believe @qma said that his handheld needed upgraded springs to handle a pressurised supply line.

We do use a N2 assisted dispense path in our machine, as our valving is a mechanical ceramic based instead of one ways.

I think QMA was doing some testing on getting a pressurised unit, I’m sure he will chime in.

If in the market for a fully automated platform I would love the chance to show our system off and answer any questions.

3 Likes

We can do that :grin: We use three PID controlled heat zones, as well as a pressurised supply vessel. The first heater is the product reservoir, the second are the supply lines and valve, and the third is the last 1/8in of PTFE line and the luer needle adapter. The entire fluid path is PTFE, Boro, Ceramic and Stainless.

Each heat zone can be set independently from the GUI and setpoints can be saved as an overall product profile which includes pump speeds, backoffs, and delays. Then that is all recorded and logged. You can also set a max temp for the enclosure ambient temperature.

I really think we might be the right fit based on your needs and budget. We could even get two machines in for under your budget.

4 Likes

Well hello there! I sell an alternative to the 50 shot that can utilize the heating element you already own.

My manual machines are easily upgradeable once you are ready for a change. To change to pressure regulated, I will need to see your viscosity so we can select the proper springs.

You can set the syringe to 1.2ml, you can also set it to 1.21ml, 1.22ml, 1.23ml, and so on with just the turn of 2 knobs

1 Like

In my experience it’s good practice to stir co2 oil on a magnetic stir hot plate on low heat (100-120f) till the bubbles stop. Not all co2 oil will bubble/ foam/ react so I make it a habit to agitate prior to filling my pressurized filling machines after warming the oil. We can push viscous oil through at low temps, but co2 oil that foams when hot in the jar will still foam in carts when warm (80-100f) so it’s better to just use the mag stir then use a low temp pressured system, or any of the other filling systems.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Amazing community with great insight here!

6 Likes

I have a brand new one of these. Never been used. I formatted the controller (may need to make minor adjustments depending on the cart) but never got the co2 for the reservoir set up. Willing to sell it for 4 k. Taking a 2 k loss and I literally never used it.

https://m.ca.dhgate.com/product/automatic-thick-oil-filling-machine-m1-fit/430216007.html?_gl=1*e2r7mi*_ga*RE1lcGpYWlRWZVVrMmFTUExtcmdETHVlcE00RlBTQmpKcDEzaTJMeUZUNTR1S0p5bmdUQjdtZ0xraG84dS10cQ#s1-24-1;ca|2244329812

1 Like