Fide Freight Shipment Seized by Law Enforcement for a Day

Afternoon everyone, this is Jon Wilcox from Fide Freight. Yesterday, at 2 pm PST in Reno NV we had a sprinter van stopped by law enforcement. Long story short they seized the load but my entire team was able to make outbound calls, emails, texts and leave voicemails with their dispatch, officers, and other parties who were involved. Read our article to learn exactly what happened with this high stakes situation and learn how we recovered the product. All 1250 lbs. of hemp flower from law enforcement.

Fide Freight takes these situations very seriously and fights for you. Our reputation is on the line and we will do everything in our power to mitigate the risk. Including working until midnight to ensure the safety of the cargo and convey the legitimacy of the cargo. All paperwork was with the driver but officers wanted to be sure and took it anyways. Do not trust rookies with your cargo. This is not a game.

The Fide Freight Team

12 Likes

Ya they dont play on i80 on the outskirts of reno. I swear the profile out of state cars they are always pulled over. Do yourself a favor and take hwy 50 instead

3 Likes

Couldn’t all these fide freight stories and blog posts go in one thread??

5 Likes

The mans is just trying to eat. Let him spam for a paycheck

4 Likes

Only excuse for spamming is buttholes…