FFE Pricing

Was looking at the Yellowstone FFE, but got sticker shock when they quoted me over $230,000 for their system. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this machine? Are there good systems out there for a better price? Processing about 1,000 lbs of biomass per 8 hour shift, so need a decent size FFE.

My lab has the first one built.

Badass machine

Membranes are better though and will replace falling films.

Less power requirement and higher throughput

1 Like

Oh interesting. Any recommendations on a membrane manufacturer for this recovery rate?

Ethos makes a membrane system for alcohols right now

50 gph 120k I believe

20% the energy cost of a ffe

Subzero scientific and the trusteel autovap15 are comparable at about 150k. Rates advertised at 30 gal per hour, we see about that @ 1 drum/3 hours.

have a link for ethos? Can’t find it online

LOL

Falling Formulations at 30k and up to 100 GPH recovery is what I went with.

I expanded my system last month and my recovery ceiling is sitting close to 180-200 GPH recovery.

gunna need my own micro power plant for this beast lol

Find them on IG

3 Likes

We just got a Pioneer, It was $160,000 for the steel, heater, and pumps.

Still haven’t gotten all the pieces, and not too impressed with the customer service for spending so much $$.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

Hello

Cema now stock 6” 200L/hr
8” 300L/hr Ethanol Recovery System

If you need any help just dm

WhatsApp:+86-13362158098

How are they getting around all the new rules for ethanol recovery with fire marshal? NorCal and Nevada are both saying that solvent recovery has to be explosion proof and in a room from what I am hearing.

They’re not, you wont be able to use one of these in CA

i could supply better price to you;because i am china manufacturer for labs equiupment.
Therea are 50L/H, 100L/H, 150L/H, 200L/H and more…

1 Like