Federally Legal Hemp Derived D9/D9THCO/HHC Pectin Gummies FREE SAMPLES!

I want to be clear, in case I wasn’t. I think the dosing is great for what it is, just that I can’t be eating 20 of these to get my day started :sweat_smile:

I might anyway…

2 Likes

I got a sample pack in a couple weeks ago and I am very pleased. It’s very hard for me to judge potency of the d9 due to tolerance as I’m sure many here will relate to but I ate 10 and definitely felt good. I gave a good bit to an older friend who is looking for something for pain relief during the day and can’t eat the normal high dose street gummies and dispensary is just too expensive.

The thco I really love! Good effects on just a few gummies. I would absolutely love if you offered higher dose thco gummies.

2 Likes

It sounds like alot of us would like some higher dose thc o gummies for the " heavy weights"

I think I’ll start with a 25 mg thc o gummy and go from there depending on taste.

You should only need a couple at that dosage with thc o in them to feel it even if you are a heavy weight

2 Likes

I’d like to thank everyone who reached out for a sample, if you dmed me you should have been given a tracking number. If you weren’t then hmu I might have missed you I got a ton of dms

Anyone who got a sample received some d9 thc o gummies, they’re the orange gummies in there. Please feel free to leave a review on those too!

Much love everyone. It blows me away so many people reach out to try these!!

13 Likes

tried one of the blue raspberry d9 gummies. decent taste and texture, cannot comment much on effects yet as i just ate it.

am waiting till a good time to try the thco

edit: ate a few more of the d9 ones. i don’t like listening when it says to not eat several.

good effects

1 Like

Just scarfed down the thco ones. Time to munch down the rest of the d9 ones lol

Edit: all gone. Let’s see how these do. Flavor is solid, I could eat these things all day. And tbh, for eating 50 gummies my stomach doesn’t feel bad lol

14 Likes

Soooooo, how u feelin @Pupparoo? How was the taste?

2 Likes

Give me a half hour To report back…

3 Likes

On the taste? Cmon!

Sorry, I edited my first post about the taste!

All solid imo, I like the blue the most.

2 Likes

Thanks let us know how you get on. 50 is alot.

3 Likes

Bahahahaha

I can’t believe you ate all those

3 Likes

Proof

2 Likes

So just ate some chicken tacos, feeling good, solid buzz going but nothing wild. Interested to see if it goes anywhere from here or if it will just level out.

Also just realize I haven’t dabbed since this morning, so actually a good time to test them.

4 Likes

Yo you crazy bastard please at the peak of your high report back if you’re able to lift up your phone. 100mg D8thco fucks you up I can only imagine this amount to the dome. @Kingofthekush420 samples are at my office thanks homie

Edit:
And this shits D9thco

4 Likes

Hopefully anybody who gave @Kingofthekush420 an address that can be tied to them does not make him mad. We all know he saves EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

Still feeling solid. Stoned but not over the top. I think the 100mg d9thco def made the total 460mg that was in the entire package, feel a little stronger than if it was all regular d9.

Crazy these are complaint…

Lots of potential in all markets imo (rec and med states even, if the price is right)

Edit: an hour since this post and basically leveled out. Not any more stoned, but not really any less. Nothing too heavy but def comfy and haven’t had the urge to take any dabs.

6 Likes

I’ll get you a 50 pack of 25 mg d9 thc o when I make them and you can eat those

XD

Most people report longer duration, definetly report back in the morning on if you felt the effects lasted longer!

8 Likes

I’m game. I will keep y’all posted.

Thanks again bro.

3 Likes

that was my first foray into d9-thc-o-acetate. Holy heck that stuff gets right on top of you

2 Likes