Federally Legal Hemp Derived D9/D9THCO/HHC Pectin Gummies FREE SAMPLES!

Interested in pricing and order.

Can’t DM you.

Dmed you

… they deff fire quality

1 Like

@Kingofthekush420

Please PM. Thanks

Pm sent

Soon I am going to have some compliant hemp derived D9 rosin gummies. These are made through a crystallization and conversion process that I came up with that retains the terpenes since i crystallize out the CDA A then convert it. These things are killer and I think anyone one who tries them will enjoy them if they like rosin gummies. They have some wild terps in them. DM me to get on the waiting list if youre interested

Mmmm multi-solvent chemical conversion “rosin” is the best :drooling_face: way better than real rosin

5 Likes

Might get jumped for saying this but if you put terpenes in edibles for an effect it tastes terrible (you know, like plant bitters) and the effect isn’t different, atleast in my experiences. So overall waste.

Ate 710 labs live rosin gummies - absolute garbage. If im smoking i want terps. If im eating i want normal flavors, not flavors that are pleasent only when vaporized or smoked.

2 Likes

710 labs makes good rosin gummies, how long ago did you try them? When they first started they were using the pressed bags instead of real rosin. I also think it depends on what flavor you get too.

Theres also ways to deal with bitterness in eatables, i can make high MG gummies that have no bitterness to them. Wasnt planning on blocking the bitterness out but i will if i need to

Im not talkng about distillate edibles.

Have you ever put HTE in your mouth? Its not a good flavor.

4 Likes

Im not talking about disillate eatables either, i know the company that makes the 710 rosin gummies and they would extract the bags and use the extract for there gummies which is why i asked how long ago you tried there gummies because they started using actual rosin after a few months. Ive tried the 710 labs gummies and theyre fire. HTE is super concentrated which is why it taste bad, just like when you over terp a cart it taste bad.

yep. Not what I’d add to edibles. Have found a method that seems to yield “tasty” every time so far. Stumbled across it.

Not willing to share just yet.

2 Likes

You do realize a rosin gummy won best gummy at emerald cup last year

Elefante the company who made the gummy is actually the same company that makes 710 labs rosin gummies

It sounds to me like you guys haven’t tried properly made rosin gummies

1 Like

Send me a sku to try and ill seek it out next month when im in SF.

Cups are cool and all but they tend to be influnced by how much you spent at an event.

The point im making is synthetic strawberry with disty wins in my book over gelatin or pectin and HTE, no matter how heady it is

1 Like

I like natural flavors that are derived from nature over artificial flavors, all my flavors are natural and labeled as such.

Youre looking for the papaya rosin gummies by kalya extracts if you want the emerald cup winner

Elefante and kalya extracts definitely weren’t huge sponsors last year, i know some cups are pay to win but emerald cup is judged by some of the top processors and growers in our industry I dont really see them being a pay to win type model but i could be wrong

Rosin gummies are in…

These things are fucking bomb and im not just saying that. The sugar coating takes away from the rosin a little but they still taste like bomb rosin

Going to not coat the next ones

Also made some with flavoring as a customer wanted them flavored and they were good but the flavor took away from the rosin IMO

5 Likes

Are these samples still available, i had tried one about a year ago was interested in finding out if i could buy another. I was also wondering about bulk pricing

Dm sent

New thread for future reference for people

how can i sample some