February in Miami - Cannadelic Conference + GLG x BeardBros Party

So when the cop flashes his lights, gun er?

10 Likes

That seems to be the only other option

8 Likes

Any particular hotel where everyone is staying?

@Future

Will we need to rsvp on the GLG site for this one?

We call that the ā€œTax Manā€ image

2 Likes

Ya Iā€™ll have it up on the site Jan 1 :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Shit I might have to make the trip down from maine just to give @Killa12345 a personally thank you

7 Likes

Im gonna start setting up some activities Jan 1 as well.

Charter boats are limited to 6 people per boat. I will be taking deposits for seats on the boats. It will include everything but weed and food. Every boat we are booking will allow blazing and dabbing on the boats. This will be real sport fishingā€¦

Same with Jetskis. If you wanna reserve someā€¦ ill be taking deposits for that as well. I will have pricing for everyoneā€¦ People renting skis will need to take a 10 question temp FL boating license testā€¦ you dont wanna get caught on the water without oneā€¦ People over 36 do not needā€¦

11 Likes

RSVPs live on the GLG site Friday January 7th at 12 noon PST

7 Likes

I can always use some more sunshine and Iā€™ve got family a few miles from @Killa12345. I think Iā€™ll be in the area from the 3rd-7th and in Texas for a few days before that. See yā€™all there.

6 Likes

Yahoo!

2 Likes

So whatā€™s everyoneā€™s plans?? What does everyone wanna do??

Maybe we should get a Miami glg WhatsApp group going??

4 Likes

Iā€™m excited. Hashfight is coming. Wants to do a tasting at the GLG event again like Vegas. Also looking for a hashfight venue. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s an opportunity for a tour of local businessā€¦ Invite us over!

Their plans will be settled early next week. Iā€™m adjusting because of the cancelled CBD EXPO in North Carolina.

2 Likes

Shoot me a DM if you want in the WhatsApp group

1 Like

Just registered as well :call_me_hand::call_me_hand: letā€™s goooo

2 Likes

Agent Swecker strikes

3 Likes

Or send it to @ky_cbd and he will add you. But if you are already in the gang, you gave me all your information when you signed up

5 Likes

Did the event go up on goodlifegang.tech?

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s there.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be there! Just registered. Looking forward.

1 Like