February in Miami - Cannadelic Conference + GLG x BeardBros Party

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Iā€™m sure the coast guard would just love seeing a bunch of people dabbing Concentrates and shooting sniper rifles at fish.

Good luck finding a charter captain for this type of GTA fishing trip fantasy. :joy::rofl::joy:

@qma and @cart.farm are sponsoring this fishing trip.

15 Likes

Damn, your right, guess we have to settle for ā€œboringā€ ole spear fishing. @cart.farm can sponsor all the silicone

5 Likes

I canā€™t speak for the Florida coast guard, but the coast guard unit on Lake Michigan would have an absolute meltdown.:joy:

3 Likes

its shark seasonā€¦ Dont think any spear fishing this time of the year is ā€œboringā€! its more like squid games FLā€¦

You spear a good fish and the sound waves alert all near by sharks that a fish is injuredā€¦ now its a race to get to the boat before the sharks mistake your arm for the flailing fishā€¦ im good! i try to stay outta the water between labor day and memorial dayā€¦

:shark: :shark: :shark:

8 Likes

I think Iā€™d rather try gator hunting

Imagine taking a dab, hopping in to immediately experience thisā€¦

7 Likes

me too this time of the yearā€¦ I cant tell you how many times ive been diving in the winter and just focused on the visual sight in front of meā€¦

then my peripheral view just goes blackā€¦ to see a 8-10ft shark just buzz by meā€¦ it happens so fast that you cant believe you didnt see a fish of that size come behind uā€¦

Im trying to take the jetskis out over the local reef tomorrowā€¦ hopefully i can show you! LOL

6 Likes

the boys are coming to town lets get it

4 Likes

homeboys gonna end up at haulover

2 Likes

thats where the homie runs the jetskis fromā€¦79stā€¦ all the tourist will be down that time of year tooā€¦ LOL

Hahaha I love watching the fails from there. Seems like jetskis would be fine through that opening, but Iā€™m good on riding a boat through

2 Likes

Oooo goodness

1 Like

We just secured an insane waterfront house for this party. JetSki access in and out all day

7 Likes

The Miami Jet ski sun burns are real FYI

XD go with warning

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget your sunscreen. That FL sun donā€™t playā€¦ā€¦.you should have seen these guys. :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

My boy just got a BUI on a jetski on the intercoastal. Officer claims he was planing (jetski fast enough to be parallel to the water rather than sinking in the rear a little) in a no wake zone. Asked to test, refused, and bam 1 year probie.

So to those who may want to jetski down here - be careful, the cops donā€™t play.

4 Likes

Oh ya, boat cops and the coast guard are no fucking joke. Even here in Washington state, Iā€™ve been stopped many times by the sheriff on the rivers and lakes, and coasties on the ocean, gotta various equipment or safety violations, but never a BUIā€¦ Thatā€™s unfortunate

4 Likes

I get pulled over about 50% of the time on these things. And the officers say the exact same thing. If your nose is not parellel with the water. Your considering going too fast in a no wake zone.

The second your Jetski planes on top of the water. Itā€™s speeding. So if a cop flashes the lights. And your nose drops. Your done

5 Likes

Got the white sun freckles to prove it now lol

2 Likes