FDA issued an "Import Alert 98-06" to ban ELF BAR、EB DESIGN、Esco Bar etc

Even thou synthetic s a re a large part of my income YOU ARE RIGHT
It would be unimaginable trowing my stock list on here and inappropriate
Thank god none of the mentioned turns out to have heavy side affects but
Once these are listed I wonder how and what’s will replace them on this forum the banning of hhc in Europe has
Been spiking sales back up so asume the same will happen in the USA by then

4 Likes

I’m a little confused. Are you a licensed distributor too?

https://moveweight.com/cannabinoids/

Where’s the COA for that?
What kind of conditions was it made in?
Are you just starting issues with other vendors to clear the way for your own interests? They are clearly listed for sale. Aren’t acetates dangerous?

Like this?

It sounds like you’re simply trying to smear other businesses for your own potential gain if you’ve got the same things listed for sale on your own personal website.

11 Likes

Damn. No wonder you’re retarded being around all them chemcocktails no one’s supposed to be around

9 Likes

Now I would say why is there obvious collusion going on in the top levels of this site?

Now Sidco and Future we know - but I think this last part is to show why there’s been obvious impartiality to certain constant rule breakers. To those who frequent the site you know who i’m talking about.

Now the 3rd admin that has total unfettered access to the entire site is Cxojinu - what do we find when we google that name?

Now why would someone be allowed to be a top level admin and have business dealings with other members? Wouldn’t that show some sort of partiality that needed to be disclosed? I would say this calls into question the legitimacy of anything regarding members of this business and the top level of the site in totality.

Is it safe to do business here? Only if you’re friends with Sidco.

11 Likes

It certainly explains why some members feel like the administration is specifically targeting their businesses. Because they aren’t friends with them! They just want to be friends! Or else.

2 Likes

For real. I asked for someone to deal with a certain page before they hired someone on the same boat as me and fire em for no reason.
Seems like honesty isn’t worth shit anymore.

How much did you pay an admin to make things swing your way?

If the answer is 0 it might not have worked like you wanted!

1 Like

I still have this poster! Totally forgot I gave these away at my first event lol good times :+1:

I commission tons of art services for logo and sticker designs and im always looking for new artists and ideas if anyone wants to hit me up :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I didn’t pay for nothing :person_shrugging:
No wonder

Seeeee! Not saying i’m the first (obviously), but I called that shit hard.

Reaching new levels of retardation daily.

Honesty, transparency, education and truth only matters now cause he has no ones dick to ride!

2 Likes

On May 25, FDA issued warning letters to firms responsible for two popular flavored, disposable e-cigarette products—Shenzen Innokin Technology Co. Ltd. who make Esco Bars products and Breeze Smoke, LLC who import and distribute Breeze products. These firms have been manufacturing, distributing, and/or importing unauthorized tobacco products in the United States.

https://www.fda.gov/tobacco-products/ctp-newsroom/fda-puts-firms-responsible-esco-bars-and-breeze-two-popular-disposable-e-cigarette-brands-notice

2 Likes

Vape Cos. Ask Fed. Circ. To Undo Ban In ‘Elf’ TM Suit

2 Likes

FDA Conducts Retailer Inspection Blitz, Cracks Down on Illegal Sales of Popular Disposable E-cigarettes, include Puff Bar, Hyde, etc.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-conducts-retailer-inspection-blitz-cracks-down-illegal-sales-popular-disposable-e-cigarettes

1 Like

Lawmakers Push FDA To Finish E-Cig Applications

3 Likes