FDA Halts Sales of Bulk Hand Sanitizer for Ingredient Purity Concerns

Just trying to help.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/u.s.-calls-ingredients-in-some-ethanol-based-hand-sanitizers-unsafe-2020-04-30

At this point it’s just spam my guy. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Can you make one post that’s not putting down another company trying to make yourself look better? ONE POST?

2 Likes

Article should be titled “Purell lobbies for complete monopoly on hand sanitizer market in height of global pandemic”

*I do not have any proof of Purell doing this and this was intended as satire.

I just can’t help but find the blatant gatekeeping on all of the essential items in the US kind of suspicious.

8 Likes

Its not even spam… Its a link to an article.
Hes not even selling anything in this thread. Just sharing info. Whats the bfd?

8 Likes

I can tell you right now Bulk Apothecary hand sanitizer is so bad. You hands will smell like shitty solvent for 2 hours

Stinks up the room when you sanitize your hands

3 Likes

What is apothecary hand sanitizer exactly

Facepalm

Ima’ be like Nike, just flag it

1 Like

Was that to me?

The spammer

The op? How is this spam? Im confused. Youre the 2nd poster saying that. Im lost as how this is spam

1 Like

This person continues to spam HIS OWN sanitizer, and dismisses any and all other sanitizers as not pure.

Imo, and many others, its 100% BS spam to make sales and toss a few other vendors and members products under the bus.

Just like filterman and his spam bot posts after (literally 1-2 mins after someone posts) about a filter question.

Spam = spam

2 Likes

Is there goong to be a filter spam here now? Lol

Yes, there already is.

Myself
@RedundantAlexithymia
And a few others.
Lol

6 Likes

No i meant is there going to be a spam reply from filterman now here since we mentioned filters lol

Anytime anyone asked a filter related question, magically filterman posts his spam copy/paste posting to try and get a sale. Back to back, on any thread. I called him out on it twice 2 days ago.

1 Like

I dont see this thread as spam though. It’s just a link to information.

2 Likes

Eh, it’s close. It’s been posted a total of three times by them. Once is good enough.

Twice in a row in a thread, and now this. That’s kinda spammy imo.

2 Likes

There is one reason for this, I’m diligent about my business and keep track of opportunities that present themselves here. I might add that I see your name here far more often than mine, as a professional I keep to the areas that I’m an expert in, you might try the same and stay out of mine.

2 Likes

Lol, you’re kinda dense. The way you constantly blast you’re contact information regardless if your product will help looks really bad.

If you’re a professional, maybe act like it…

1 Like