Favorite strains to run

First post on here ladies and gentlemen, just wanna see what some of your favorite strains to extract are and why, Hope you all are having a great day

:smiley: :herb:

2 Likes

Welcome the the forum @thecannabisnerd :call_me_hand:

The class favorite here in tangie but it always comes out dark

(An inside joke for anyone new around here just trying to keep jed alive)

9 Likes

Suver Haze has been the best running material from the CBD side. I’ll chime back in next year when we start running THC

2 Likes

thanks for the comment man, glad life lead me into the cannabis industry, and how dark you talking, more brown than amber?

whats it like running CBD only, we dont mess with too much CBD here.

Anything with a Jack Herer nose always yields high from what I’ve seen

6 Likes

My assumption only comes from reading as to how it compares to THC.

What we find is material is decidedly different, even with the same strain, from how it was tended, if it was a more arid year, chemicals for bugs, and even the soil that it was grown in. We deal with some old school farmers and the best farmers have embraced good practices when it comes to hemp plants and not what their grand daddy told them about soy beans.

I genuinely look forward to certain farmers material vs the same strain that wasn’t tended well.

2 Likes

Sick :thinking: thanks for the breakdown of the CBD world out there, where are you operating from, I’m up in MA and it seems that it’s still a big gap from Colorado and California, but love to see how everything is progressing. It will be certainly interesting with your CBD experience when you get to play with THC more.

1 Like

We are in North Alabama or God’s Country for the commiefornians. We are a little behind, as in decades, but we enjoy the work and the learning curve.

2 Likes

U triggered my Reddit meme gene

4 Likes

More states than ever are legal, make America reek again

Just noticed that tangie post, yessir lol. It’s always a little dark

2 Likes