Favorite Solventless Processors & Consultants

Alright here is the time to brag, do you or someone you know produce fire hash rosin?
Do they consult, offer SOPs for sale, or lab build-outs?

list them here! I have some projects I’d love to kick back to some producers through GLG.

New England based opportunity

6 Likes

Buildout for a hash room if someone is t working in at least 36-55f for squishing & washing hash to be squished then they’re bot keeping your best interests in mind. Now the next thing would be hand washed or machine washed? & what color spectrum & consistency’s they might be looking for. From taffy tek to jar tek for sweating Terps & making budder or that “wet look”. Mechanical seperation on a press & different temp variations causing different overall consistency/color for end product. I wouldn’t be opposed to writing up a few hash sops & letting them put for folks.

2 Likes

Honestly the world is my oyster. This client is looking to do some fun stuff as the current market offerings are non-existent.

Goals:

• Produce a cost-efficient product to offer rosin for a median price point. Economic option for a daily driver for your working person
    *Produce a variety of SKUs from fractioning like THCa chips & terpenes, as well as badder style / cold cure extracts from WPFF

Open to options but really looking to get some options on what I can expect for consulting fees / set up

6 Likes