Favorite Music Tunes to Work or Fill Carts too?

I like your music selection!

1 Like
2 Likes

Any young jeezy track

6 Likes

Hey willie, wanna hear a funny joke I just made up?

Naw, jimmy, not really.’

1 Like

The prodigy instrumental for reactions
When. Shouldent get to distracted
Full vocal when blasting or extracting

1 Like

I bought this album when it first came out in 1969 in trying times I like to revert back to the old stuff Led Zeppelin - How Many More Times (Danmarks Radio 1969) - YouTube

1 Like

Nothing gets me in the zone than some good old Mongolian throat singing … but seriously i like to listen to wax room from berner and wax from juicy j when I’m doing oil stuff its classic and other wax music . I listen to all types though . The bands tribals seeds has a song called roots reggae music lol I remixed it to “tube packing music “ so when I’m waking all my workers up in the Am I just put in on and sing nothing like tube packing music all right were grooving nothing like tube packing music. I think it’s pretty funny idk about the minions though …

1 Like

That’s funny. I know all those boys. I’ll let them know to look out for the remix. Hahaha

Also, for your Mongolian throat singing needs:

The lyrics are pretty epic and metal played with traditional Mongolian instruments is rad.

2 Likes

Tortoise ftw, everytime I cant figure out what to play

Edit: every every time

1 Like

grateful dead, jerry garcia band, david grisman, talking heads, yonder mountain string band, willie nelson, various bluegrass, outlaw country, tribe called quest, beastie boys( in sound from way out), ween ,radio head, prince, mo-town, leftover salmon, cake, yacht rock, getz\ gilberto, buju banton, low rider oldies, jimmy cliff, Frank Sinatra, 2Pac, Biggie, Too-short,herbie hancock ,lettuce, circles around the sun, the cure, jgb (after jerry), darkstar orchestra, soft cell, etc. etc. etc.

I did grateful dead tour for a long time so it influenced my music (so many deadheads on here i wonder who knows who IRL)

Copied and pasted from the other thread like this. I love my music (~):} :cat2:

1 Like

New stuff I’m listening to lately
RIP juice

Swipeys beats are hard kinda similar style as pop smoke

1 Like

Haha I switch it up A LOT. But some Pandora Stations I frequent are Mars Volta, Atmosphere, Billy Strings, Grateful Dead, A wax, Led Zeppelin, Tech n9ne, Tears for Fears, Nirvana, e 40, circa Survive. A lot more. Definitely depends on the day.

2 Likes

I like the old tunes.
Like almost a century old.
I’m in the Jailhouse Now

1 Like

Went to a skatepark in hatteras today. Listened to minutemen. Felt amazing. Didn’t fill any carts there though

Favorite song of the day, ‘cut’

Quote from toadies: we are cuss words to the illiterate

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ypDIcKkzHY we were the Hippies and started this movement albeit on the heels of the Beatniks! By the time we got to Woodstock we were half a million strong (1969).

That’s DOABLE! This is another one my favorites. THUNDERHORSE!
My dog’s name is Murderface <3 LOL!

2 Likes

old school hip hop you can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

Totally agree.