Favorite Music Tunes to Work or Fill Carts too?

Has anyone been totally in the moment with there music, head banging than flung everything off the table and started shooting hot disty everywhere like your scarface with an automatic weapon while everyone looks up at you all disty faced like WTF?

8 Likes

Pretty much every one of the songs ive hesrd by ofuh real was a gem. Dont know how this guy never got famous

I usually run white/rob zombie, some volbeat. With the occasional cypress hill - rock superstar, dmx.
Things of that nature.:metal:

1 Like

DMVU, pink floyd, yung jeezy, modest mouse, badbadnotgood, blockhead, or my dj mixes from the old days

I usually play some hard salsa, Larry Harlow especially. The vibe is great and there’s a subtle hint of “don’t fuck with someone who listens to this if you want to keep all the parts you were born with”.

1 Like

How about a slice of Humble Pie…?

2 Likes

Rehab’s Southern Discomfort album

3 Likes

I make music videos & playlists with a focus on smoking cannabis.

With 3 million+ views and 15k subscribers, our brand is growing. A recent video gave a shout out to Good Life Gang! glg

2 Likes

Nice n chill, I can get down with that.
Edit: Went to youtube to check it out some more. Listening to Smoke Yo Dreams right now. Dope dude! Subbed for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks mate! Definitely music for for the Future4200 gang. I’ve also started forum threads asking questions like “How to pop seeds” and I’ll compile all the answers into a comprehensive tutorial video on seed popping- plan to start making cultivation vids!

1 Like

Anything slime

1 Like

Man, I should never DJ at any of y’all’s parties!:rofl::rofl: My style is a bit more twang

1 Like

I enjoy some classical piano in the lab.
Like Sergei Rachmaninov.

But I’ll listen to whatever gets the molecules vibrating and dancing in the flask.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Chillhop cafe 24/7 on YT. Mellow beats to work to without ads or annoying tracks/radio repeats.

1 Like

I really dig Easy Star All-Stars - the two Dark Side of the Moon covers are great, the Sargent Peppers album is good too for them DUBBY remixes!

3 Likes

Those guys are trippy af! Hard to even pick a favorite song, they’re all great.

1 Like
1 Like

If you’re feeling chill:

Devin Tha Dude
Scarface
Odd Squad
Fat Pat

Feeling trap-like?

Moneybagg Yo
Yo Gotti (old stuff)
Botany Boys
Gunna