Faster flow rate on SPD

That depends on where your vacuum gauge is located. I didn’t watch the video above because I can’t download things on this computer, but I’m guessing the gauge is pretty close to the vacuum. Assuming that, the 200 microns near the pump is quite a bit higher in the boiling flask

I was thinking of going with an AI system and customizing with LS head and condenser lately…do you like this setup for the time being minus it being slow at the moment?

Hopefully we get ya figured out soon!

Stay away from ai glass the joints are horrible and chances are if your mix matching aystems it might be a real problem. Just my experience with there stuff, it may have inproved but doesnt seem so from all the negative feedback i srill see.

1 Like

Chemglass has solid stuff as far as flasks and such could buy all that you can from them and a head from summit or LS

1 Like

@david wide bore

2 Likes

Definitely might have a vacuum leak at the joint with the bubbling. Air is passing through causing the bubbles in the joint area. Had it happen to me. Disassemble and re grease the joints. What vacuum grease are you using?

1 Like

Is that reading temp outside the flask?