Farmers Cup 3 extracts THC/CBD

I’m going to enter the Farmers cup this year over in SD since I’m close enough. Nice thing is it has THC/CBD categories from flower to concentrates and so fourth. It would be really nice if a couple of gang members took home a bunch of trophies :trophy:. Here is the info.

We’re hosting the Farmers Cup 3, and we’re inviting competitors from the SoCal Cannabis Cup and opening the floor to other licensed brands in California to compete. Judging will be open to the public (21+ only). Judges will be residents and locals in San Diego, CA, but all brands MUST be licensed in California to compete - no exceptions. It might be worth noting, but all Farmers Cups have sold out weeks in advance.

We are limiting the event to 400 judges - making this our largest Farmers Cup yet. Rest assured, we are taking full COVID-19 precautions. The event and awards ceremony will be virtual, and awards will be announced online via Facebook Live and Zoom.

Here’s how everything works in terms of logistics.

Competitors will drop-off entries by the Deadline at A Green Alternative (Partnering Dispensary) in Otay Mesa, CA. Judge Kits will then be available for scheduled pick-up at the dispensary.Judges will have 10 days to test, evaluate, and judge each submission.Winners will be announced during our Online Awards Ceremony which will be held via Facebook Live / Zoom. Awards Ceremony date is TBA, but will be held in late-April to mid-May

There are 3 major groups to compete in, with a total of 11 categories. Early open-enrollment for Licensed Cannabis products begins at $250 per entry. Entry fees will be increasing each month as we approach deadlines, so be sure to register sooner than later.

The 3 primary groups to compete in are:

1. Licensed Cannabis (also Highest: Cannabinoids, Terpene)
  • Flower

• Pre-Rolls

• Vape Cartridges

• Concentrates

• Tinctures & Topicals

• Edibles (also Most Innovative and Best Tasting)

Click here for Licensed Cannabis details and submissions

1. Hemp & CBD (also Highest: CBD, Overall CBD, Combined Terpenes)
  • Hemp Flower
  • Hemp Products

Click here for Hemp & CBD details and submissions

1. Home Grow (also Highest: Cannabinoids, Terpene)
  • Flower

• Rosin

• Hash

Click here for Home Grow details and submissions

Note: We hold a Farmers Cup 3 times a year, Spring / Summer / Winter. To accommodate various times of harvest.

If you’re up for it, you can enroll in the different categories using the links above.

For Sponsors: We take pride in curating sponsors that resonate well with our audience, so we are limiting the number of sponsorships for the event. if you’re interested in a sponsorship or brand placement throughout the event - you can click here to submit a Sponsorship Inquiry.

If you have any questions, you can visit FarmersCupOfficial.com or just call/text me directly at (858) 790-8646.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jason Capistrano

Sales & Marketing Director

Phone: 858-790-8646 (Text or Call)

URL: https://FarmersCupOfficial.com

23 Likes

Good luck! Hope you kill it dude.

8 Likes

I hope WE kill it! We have tons of talent on this forum on both sides of the line THC/CBD. Let’s take home them trophies.

18 Likes

Thanks for spreading the word! We can’t wait to see everyone go head-to-head for trophies and awards for 1st place, Highest Terpenes, Highest Cannabinoids, and a few other category-specific awards.

Would it be beneficial to the community to get some logo placement for the forum?

We’re open to suggestions and helping however we can. I’ll be here if any questions come up :wave:

4 Likes

@future This is a competition in SD I’m entering in and hopefully other members also. I know there are some artists on here that can compete with their extracts and flower be it CBD/THC. How can the Farmers cup and F42 work together?

5 Likes

You know the people putting it on?

3 Likes

Meet @FarmersCup

3 Likes

I love San Diego, cant imagine being anywhere else! Good luck!

1 Like

We recently met thru an associate who though it was a good idea to compete.

3 Likes

Hell yeah @BG305 this will be awesome! Yo @Waxplug1 maybe you and ninecloud should get in on this too

6 Likes

Will you be (re)testing all submitted product?

3 Likes

Each entry gets 2 free lab tests from Think20Labs

8 Likes

We’re down

8 Likes

Dudes, this is going to be righteous!

4 Likes

Anyone that’s interested in competing, please make sure to purchase competitor tickets before March 1st. Prices for entries will be increasing next month.

If anyone has questions, PM me or you can email me directly at info@farmerscupofficial.com

Thanks!

Jason

3 Likes

Let’s do it my brother. I’m sure we can bring home some trophies :trophy:.

3 Likes

So much yes for this thread! Can’t wait to read the updates!

1 Like

What’s up y’all. Instead of making a new post, I figured I would just post in this thread, since it’s all relative.

Anyway, the Farmers Cup 3 was a great turnout in all categories. The winners could be found on our website with lab results as well.

Farmers Cup 4 (Concentrates-only) on 7/10
The next cup will be on July 10, 2021. We are limiting the event to 100 judges (people’s choice judging style).

Here’s how everything works in terms of logistics.

1. Competitors will drop-off entries by the Deadline at the assigned Partnering Dispensary by June 30, 2021.
  2. Judge Kits will then be available for scheduled pick-up on July 8-9
  3. Judges will have 12 days to test, evaluate, and judge each submission.
  4. Winners will be announced during our Online Awards Ceremony which will be held via Facebook Live / Zoom. Awards Ceremony date is TBA, but will be held on July 10, 2021

There are 2 major groups to compete in, with a total of 4 categories. Early open-enrollment for Licensed Cannabis products begins at $250 per entry. Entry fees will be increasing each month as we approach deadlines, so be sure to register sooner than later.

Concentrates Extracted with Solvents

1. Live Resin
  2. Cured (Shatter, etc.)

Solvent-Free Concentrates
3. Rosin
4. Water / Ice Hash

If you’re up for it, you can PM me for a direct link to purchase competitor tickets!

2 Likes