Falling Formulations?

there’s a whole thread in here on FF FFE’s. Hit the search above and you will find it.

There wiped film is feon china so id imagine tou could easiky find who supplies them.

Thanks! Sorry stiller super new to all this extraction and recovery stuff I went through all those links already and read majority of it but still wondering if my plan will work, I’m thinking about using a jacketed centrifuge from china (thats all I can afford apparently :man_facepalming:) and connect a touch science -120c chiller onto it for cyro extraction and then that’ll be pumped into jacketed spools with a filter paper packed with filter media. Would this get around winterizing? From here it would be going into the FF ffe. What do you guys think of this? I only have a budget of 75-80k for this whole lab setup. Thanks guys

Word of advice: redundancy

you need a heater and either tap water, a radiator, or a chiller for your ffe. i think your budget is a little low.

Pull a vacuum on the centrifuge jacket. Connecting a chiller will simply make a snowball in your lab.

This can be done on a budget, but if you’re not the type that looks at every** piece of equipment and sees how it could be used to extract cannabis, it won’t be easy.

**eg: would it occur to you to try this?

Also discussed here

2 Likes

Are you aware that the centrifuges you refer to were originally designed for filtration?

Way faster than any spool/paper/magic dirt combo you’re gonna come up with…

Edit: practice with a soft toy (panda) Tricks of the trade - #33 by Roguelab

1 Like

@Concentrated_humbold

please don’t make unsubstantiated claims.

All of Falling Formulations units are made in USA

Work amazing and just as advertised, plus are a fraction of any other company.

It’s a no brainer honestly.

@bsanchez244 My handle will get you 5% off if you end up going that route.

And last I heard they offer a centrifuge option as well, just not on the site yet, I would definitely call the guys over there and see how they can get you up and running at or under budget

They saved me over 200k so far.

1 Like

Why did they take down their 15k add from eBay?

2 Likes

Assembled in america or American made from ground up.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: They were selling pilot units thru eBay

They didn’t even have a website when I placed my order, looks like they grew fast and switched to all USA sourced steel and welders

Hence the price raise

1 Like

So, you have the Chinese sourced steel and welding unit that was 15k? I don’t see why anyone would pay more when they can get what you purchased for the same price you paid from China.

1 Like

@CEMAINSTRUMENT makes the FF FFE

2 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming: Man you guys are too much

The accurate information is in the original thread

So sad you all choose to hate each other instead of work together

It’s clear that that China ripoff company has zero knowledge and stole their design.

Happens to Gucci and Prada, and it happened to FF

They’re not the same?

Looks the same to me

Gtfo with your constant salesman BS

Even the rack is the same

Stop being a :clown_face:

4 Likes

Beef like you guys is immature

Especially all you other guys selling your crazy overpriced 100-200 units that recover 40gpg lol

End of the day their units are all USA sources and welded steel.

And they are MUCH cheaper than any USA company.

And have actual cannabis knowledge :joy::joy:

I feel bad for anybody that falls for the China ripoff of ANY company. I repeat, BUY CHINA-BUY HEADACHE :face_with_head_bandage: lol

1 Like

Yes

Counterfeiters are known

To steal the best designs

2 Likes

As you stated, you purchased one of the Chinese steel and welded models before they switched to all US. Explain what “headaches” this is giving you on your unit please?

1 Like

I saw the same thing, the wipers are guaranteed china so more than likely everything thing is. Weve all been doing this way to long ro not know the options. I was running 3 wipers almost 10 yrs ago long before anyone could buy a spd.

3 Likes

I bought from A USA company with real life knowledge, real life service,and real life warranty.

It’s up to you to choose how you want to spend your money.

I recommend actually speaking with someone tho before you send this kind of money to them.

That’s all I really gotta say.

A smart business owner sees the value in buying form the original source instead of the counterfeiter.

But again, there is counterfeiters for most industries

And there will be customers that don’t mind counterfeit purchases, and all the other serious drawbacks buying from one of the China design thief’s lol

Sure people will buy a fake Rolodex and be happy as all can be

But not me lol

I see the value in my purchase no matter how hard you dude who sell your own Falling film units want to knock it down

1 Like