Fake lab tests?

Shits hard to get ahold of

1 Like

80s aren’t

2 Likes

I mean true. To me anything converted isn’t good. I prefer good ol’ d9

3 Likes

Appreciate the help from everyone on this. I have more to post one day eventually, maybe a whole document/file of them.

1 Like

Crazy chemists always improving smh

1 Like

Could be a conversion from CBD but also could just be from CRC. I’ve seen a couple percent D8 randomly show up in concentrates that definitely were not conversions. I see it a lot from one licensed processor in my area especially that I know is just using CRC on their oils.

5 Likes

Before distilling? 4% seems high still.

1 Like

Good ass conversion.

1 Like

It is yes. Im not for converting but impressive nonetheless.

1 Like

I’ve gotten sent COAs on here before from a verified slanger that were obviously photoshopped, poorly.

Changed the name on two COAs of 2019 biomass distillate and “combine distillate” to make it sound more appealing.

When I opened up the files I could drag and drop the space where they whited out parts of the COA :man_facepalming:

“A client required we cropped their COAs for better marketability” or something like that.

1 Like

I’ve seen it done before yes, VERY poorly done results where you can noticeably see the lines are too blurry or less blurry and obviously don’t add up.

What would distilling do to lower the D8 in comparison to D9? I do agree 4% is high compared to what I’ve seen firsthand but that doesn’t mean it’s not possible.

4% D8 on a CBD>D9 conversion is more common than people realize on black market products. Obviously is not something people are going to advertise doing but I’ve seen test results that were within these ranges dating back to 2019. People have had the conversion down for years. Provided, those specifically were cut with Vitamin E so it was more like 46% D9 and 2% D8 but they were definitely converted from CBD. My theory has been the vitamin E was actually originally being used to control conversions but that’s a side note.

If you think a COA is photoshopped just mess around with the contrast/brightness on the image on your phone. You’ll find that not all white is totally white.

3 Likes

there’s a lot of people who do this

the worst cases so far:

-left the QR code which showed ~16% delta 9, I guess they used inspect element to change the COA for the website

(they poorly edited a bunch of @CBDOKIE COAs and pretended they were their own)

Just to be clear…for anyone curious. this a photo of a GC that I ran In house of a reaction that I also personally did… These results are likely to be off slightly once ran through third party, HPLC testing.

Now the SOP posted wasn’t a full SOP rather just a few parameters screenshotted from an article. Parameters that I did not follow And there is a lot more to this procedure and reaction than what was listed. Not only for Saftey but for purity… so anyone interested in trying out this tek please consult with a professional or chemist first…

Yes, the catalyst is hard to find and like some of us have talked about in other threads for good reason.

KOTK, this is not directed towards you just replying to the photo.

3 Likes

This is the patent I posted im assuming you’re referring to

I find it funny they water wash out the catalyst after even though it’s pyrophoric

Must need oxygen to ignite

1 Like

Correct, this is the screen shot that I was referring to. yes there is a lot of stuff information and procedures left out of this data that are required to complete this reaction successfully. As what has been stated in this patent, like any patent, is rather vague.

2 Likes

If you actually pull the patent up it has the full SOP along with every other catalyst you can use

4 Likes

What a vaguely named patent…

4 Likes

Thats what I noticed. The colors on some COA’s do not match