Fake/cut rosin?

I do believe that was RE 0 and that came out on the GC way before Re4…but it just wasn’t worth the money, haha.

If I remember correctly most of the storyline didn’t exactly hold over to the rest of the canon since they thought it was one of the weaker games - actually I don’t think Billy Cohen the main character (aside from Rebecca who was a pretty strong part in a few of them) was ever mentioned again

I was a gears of war fan when I played Xbox a lot.

3 Likes

You can usually tell by the way dabs of the rosin/fake rosin hit on the back of the throat. Whether its botanical Terps added to mid tier solventless or some fire blasted material w lipid content can’t really tell. There have been times where I could immidiately tell that someone just took CBG isolate and whipped it with botanical Terps to right consistency. Looked like a fire jar, didnt get you high at all, much more rare that that’s happened where someone with balls of steel will try sell straight CBG and more often we find something sold as rosin thats still very medicating but is actually blasted or cut solventless.

But I’m realizing as typing this, I think that some of the more medicating funny rosins I’ve walked into were actually solventless cut with CBG isolate. Not with botanical Terps added I just think they took decent-mid level solventless and whipped in CBG. Am I off on my guess?

1 Like

If its fire , it’s fire. And nothing you just described sounds that great lol

There is fire badder out there, Shouldn’t be sold as rosin though. My reply is about to all those who try to sell fake rosin we can immidiately tell it’s not the real thing when we dab it. And my thought on what it might be that they are doing.

1 Like

Yeah every mimosa I had tasted like botanical terps mixed in so it still had the mild skunk smell

Would be interested in hearing it. Heard some just use straight bho mixed in and seeing it lol

Definitely sounds probable, people were doing that with CBD so I’d be surprised if they weren’t trying with other noids.

I’ve heard some of the bigger name pricey rosin brands are doing it but I don’t want to mention any names on rumors

Sorry if I derail this a bit, couldn’t find a more relevant thread.

So I’ve been washing a lot of great dry indoor trim into bubble recently. Decided I would press a couple batches to maybe make some food grade rosin. A couple batches (Apple fritter, ice cream cake) made some darker rosin as expected, but maybe 2 out of 5 batches have actually made surprisingly good rosin!

This was out of some gruntz and coco Chanel trim/smalls. I’ve been educating people to the difference of live/cured rosin and implicitly telling them it’s budget rosin. Sadly, I get the feeling plenty other hash makers are slipping this into the market without saying so, which I suppose could fall into the “fake rosin” category.

Sorry if this ruins anyone’s hustle! Assuming that any real custies don’t use this website though.

2 Likes

Id dab it. Great job

2 Likes

Thanks, I actually have been enjoying some dabs of it. Seems like only way you can tell the difference is a slightly hashier taste, and a tiny bit darker puddle in the puffco compared to live.

1 Like

You might have convinced me to get my stepson to start washing our trim instead of chucking it in the bin

Did you use a freeze drier?

2 Likes

Yupp, room gets down to 36 and I like to get the water down to 30 or so before loading first wash. Lettin it soak for half hour to re hydrate too! Actually just made an even golder batch today, pics comin soon

3 Likes

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like