Fake 3M broker scammers (meme)`

Unrelated to this form.
but i just have to share the comedy in this

since corona virus started, people wanting to buy 3M masks for resell have run into ‘direct to 3m’ brokers and scammers .

if you get it, you get it… if you don’t … you don’t :smiley:

I read a few posts about CBP confiscating imported “fake” 3m masks.

there are a lot of scammers right now. its fucking crazy

my dog is direct to 3M ,

@Kinsmanofthesun sent me a free box of masks and refuses to take credit :rofl::joy: what do you call that

3 Likes

a homie??? :man_shrugging:

considering about 50% of places are REQUIRING face masks to enter like food stores. Im sure youd rather have @Kinsmanofthesun free masks then no masks and over here asking for 1 at a time or buying them from some scammer for $5 a piece.

I find it funny all these business that are getting on the face mask, sanitizer gravy train. I find it kinda humorous that brokers will just move to another product they see money in. No loyality to learn an industry inside and out. Guess that why they chase trends.

5 Likes

Nah nigga has been str8 brotherly lately. Thanks again @Kinsmanofthesun your terps and masks be coming in clutch

I see the dudes selling masks on facebook. For more than what 7-11 sells em for. Like who is gonna pay 5 dollars per on 10 000 masks when they can buy 3 for 10 at the corner store.

3 Likes

I may have. I may have not. It’s a mystery to me as well. I sent out masks to literally everybody and their grandma. Hard to keep track.

I had to fly recently and realized just how much I hate these fuckers. 8 hrs of that thing tuggin on the back of your ears becomes a trivial type of torture. That may sound dramatic, but these thangs is a lil tight. I need to whip up a contraption to attach to the back of my head. I think I’ll call it… a headband.

I hope you Florida boyz are staying healthy and smart as the state begins to open.

@qma We all in this together. If this site and the GLG has shown me anything its that the more you give freely the more you receive. Whether it be information, tech, plugs, hugs, rugs, shrugs, uggs, or even masks. You only improve if the world around you does. You have been freely giving info for many many moons now and for that I appreciate you brother.

Thank you for the kind words.

@CannaQuantum This is the truth right here. I have done a few things in my past life I am not so proud of, but selling masks that could potentially not do their job in the face of an airborne virus of which has created a worldwide pandemic would make it impossible for me to sleep at night. The KN95 have been approved by the FDA Personal Protective Equipment EUAs | FDA
But there are so many knockoffs of 3m going around that are trash.

5 Likes

I’m getting full on low particulate masks for 10-20 cents each Max… and these are used in other more aggressively anal industries about foreign compounds getting through. Also from a american domestic dealer.

Fact. If your masks don’t have thier own support skeleten built in where the mask feels thick and foamy and hard to manipulate - then they don’t do shit for you.

If your masks have any flexibility to them or malible feels and smell similar to or partial plastic, then you are using fake masks mis labeled.

These aren’t safe to use. They are made from lots of chemicals and recycled water bottles that aren’t even washed. The masks aren’t sterile. If you seen the n95 or kn95 like terry was pushing and others then those are the fakes. If you can smell them, they shouldn’t be on your face.

These fake masks aren’t healthy to inhale vapors from them, and they aren’t even going to stop viral particulates.

Anybody who waves a fda slip around is basically admitting they have fake masks.

Anybody can register with fda.

Anybody can make a slip and claim it’s made to fda standards and compliant.

Fda isn’t going to china anytime soon to approve any new masks.

Fda is like ul. You need a independent test done at thier facility and numerous ones done to become fda and certified. You think these popup companies are even remotely paying the thousands of not hundreds of thousands of dollars just to get a fda slip. Nope.

Lmao we have surgical masks / bandanas / cloth masks at all local gas stations in San Antonio.

Pretty sure that gold rush is destroyed in Texas at least.

2 Likes

My dog has trillions of 3M masks in his doggy house. all he needs is an LOI, POF and a tummy rub

4 Likes

Well, i want to do business, but a couple things gave me paws, whats the ruff estimate on shipping?

6 Likes