Extreme low yield on nug run

Put the buds in dry ice for a bit, smash the sh*t out of them and pack ur tube quick chill on ice and run

2 Likes

I only crc if i have too. All crc tastes the same so i don’t want that personally.

1 Like

I would say average

All crc does not taste the same.

Crc boof material and it all tastes the same. Especially when you over do it with powder.

Fire input makes fire output

5 Likes

Every crc has a similar crc note to it. Yes it does. Ive seen and smoked alot of my own and others crc. It always has a hintbthat lets you know its is crc.

I crc the nug run i get every week for the passed year. Without crc its gassy gold dankness. Crc its clear lost terps and 1000% has a crc aroma.

1 Like

I respectfully disagree.

Growing and running my own material has made better product then I was ever able to source. This all comes down to storage in my mind. Large farms who aren’t extracting and are just selling trim could give a fuck less about proper storage.

This is my problem in the rec market. Soon I’m going to start educating the business we work with to store in freezers or to work with them for immediate harvest pick up so we can properly store and save the terps we so desire

3 Likes

Was just saying coulor didn’t matter on persy runs, in neva crc’ed so don’t know wat it taste like, and yes fire in fire out but who doesn’t like to make a turd shine

Lol not calling ur stuff poo by the way

Same I usually pull ~4 from 28 of material

1 Like

Tek :facepunch:

2 Likes