ExtraktLAB 140 CO2 extractor for sale

Howdy -

We’re selling off an ExtraktLAB 140 CO2 extractor with less than 12 months use. Works like a beast running biomass fast. Comes with the CO2 recycler, the “terp trap”, and a larger 3ø chiller. Also has a Polyscience DTA504B-P chiller. New price for whole system with chiller was $530k. Asking $240k. Local pickup in Sacramento, California. Electrical disconnects thrown in for free.

Link to manufacturer brochure: https://gcp-tdn.extraktlab.com/wp-content/uploads/20200404160736/supercritical-co2-extraction-140.pdf

DM me with questions.

Cheers!

2 Likes

That thing is a monster! How come you are getting rid of it?

Ends up California has more extraction capacity than sales in the legal market so we’re trimming down. Lots of us built for growth that didn’t materialize. It would be a beast to run hemp somewhere not in California!

1 Like

Fire sale! Trying to unload this for $100k. Would run hemp like a champ. Local pickup in Sacramento only. You can find more pictures and some details of this best here:

Cheers.

1 Like

…ignore this post…

Interested in this. Please let me know if it is still available.

Hey there. I’ve got someone looking at it Monday. I’ll update you on how that goes then.

-Mike

Still for sale?

Still waiting on confirmation from the buyers after the inspection today. I’ll bug them in the morning.

I’m supposed to have an answer from these folks on Friday. Sorry for the delays.

Looks like the buyer intends to take it next week. If it falls apart at the last minute, I’ll reach out.

Item has been sold. Thanks for looking.

Hello, I currently have a brand new one. Tried to post it but somehow it won’t let me. Literally asking 100,000 OBO. You can Message me @ 2532869228.

Bump!