Extractor Pay Discussion

Definitely don’t judge anyone in a tougher spot, they already have the pressure to work harder every day.

3 Likes

So what does everyone think is far pay? Obviously location dependent but shouldn’t you at least be able to afford a single bedroom apartment, Honda Civic and food.

15 Likes

I remember stealing food from a restaurant I worked at for a second job just so me, my dog, wife and kid could eat. And still pay bills lol

I been extra broke. Shit, before I met my wife and had a kid I lived in a car with my dog at a skatepark (summer only). And would work ski resort jobs in the winter and live with 5 other dudes lol (so bad, makes me cringe)

I also lived in a hammock for a summer. Hitchhiked all over the west coast and yeah. I used to be the furthest thing from stable.

Thankful for my little bit of stability I have now haha

16 Likes

I think fair pay is having all of your expenses covered the first week or two of full time pay. With two weeks able to go to savings.

7 Likes

This is the thing IMO, should be a combination of cost of living and market value of the products being made, in conjunction with sales. A business can’t make money if the product isn’t selling, so supply and demand are two of the most influential factors on how much a business can pay employees without failing.

It’s a lot to account for.

3 Likes

Net 30s, consignment deals kill mom and pops.

Gift and a hell of a curse.

Like all these labs net 30ing tens of thousands in consumables. It catches up on them when they don’t have sales keep up.

When the distro / dispo payment doesn’t line up with the net30 consumables bills and payroll is due the shit hits the fan.

Vertically integrated makes that issue disappear.

2 Likes

Business partner or working jobs. 2 people helping pay the rent of a house while working together isn’t hard. I’d say easier especially if they have a business together. Cali its harder to do it, living costs, in my state its easier. West coast just expensive.

1 Like

It’s a cake walk in Texas in comparison. Living.
But I dare say Oklahoma has a cheaper cost of living and more green for my liking…

3 Likes

Cuz the west coast is the best. Waiting for killa to come in with a comment about weather and jet skis…

I would possibly move to Montana (I ruled out Idaho after spending a few days there, fuck that place). But it’s expensive as fuck in Montana too lol

7 Likes

This will never work. People will just spend more. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

what i do isnt for everyone. I remember being an insomniac and watching warren miller and bruce brown movies in the middle of the night saying “one day im gonna live an endless summer!”

This is just my version…

8 Likes

I like island time.
If you know, you know.

11 Likes

Lol I hate that shit. I’m weird though, imo if you’re not 10 minutes early then you’re late.

17 Likes

Ultimately as they gain more income too (hopefully)

1 Like

Facts.

14 Likes

My Extraction leads wife can’t not spend money, he is to big of a pussy to give her a limit. So he is always asking for more, needs more. He make 150k yearly plus bonuses

8 Likes

Lol don’t get me started. I’m having a single mom move in. Doubling my household and looking to have two homes in two states. Moar is always the discussion of a man with a woman or child. But also put a fucking limit by making it a cc lol

Tell him to start day trading too lol

You are a good boss

2 Likes

Thank god for frugal wives…

Lol

I’m way more spend spend spend than my wife…(albeit most are projects that make money back, not quite the same as buying a burkin lol)

6 Likes

Faxxx

7 Likes