Extraction Tech Needed

I’m looking to hire another extraction tech with the possibility of moving into a lead or management position depending on experience. We’re located just outside of Eugene, OR and are operating an ethanol lab with the capacity of 1000-3000lbs a day. The position would be Friday through Monday working 10 hour shifts. Reliable transportation and a positive attitude are a necessity but experience extracting with ethanol is not. Shoot me a DM if you are interested and would like more information. There may be more weekday positions available in the near future, and I wouldn’t be upset to have a few more resumes on file if this weekend position didn’t work for you.

7 Likes

Bump for the afternoon crowd…

1 Like

Just curious whats the lab called? We’re located in Eugene as well. We’re not currently looking for techs but will send potential candidates your way if you would like.

VibraTech CBD. Would always appreciate increasing the applicant pool. Once I am fully staffed, I would be happy to return the favor.

1 Like

Hello, Its a pleasure to make your virtual acquaintance. I have considerable knowledge of multiple forms of extraction. System designs, automation, pigment free extraction, rotary and wipe film distillation. I also have direct relations with a number of the companies the manufacture these components. They will modify and or fabricate any component that I design. Edited…

2 Likes

Hello I am interested in your offer and would like to send you my cover letter and resume. Please contact me at my email richard8anderson8@gmail.com.